Africa

Hello there Loria
How are you doing?
My name is Lilly .  I write letter compilation or epistolary novels.     I wrote letters from bruises  Siri and also now what I'm working on the Crystal hundred letters, Which is similar but more spiritual than bruises.  Are you free for this kind of novels but I am going to venture in to dream dictionary and also epic fantasy LitRPG books based on the magic the gathering cards.  I am also an astronomer and an artist and I am hoping to make a miral on the wall Adjacent to my bed or opposite to my bed so I can actually see something pretty as I fall asleep and then I'm going to learn palmistry with his hand reading or palm reading and I'm going to also learn about dreams and how to interpret them. I am very interested in the Divination  and other good stuff like taro and oracle cards. It's a gift I have that I've had for a long time so I actually keep it up and I brought in this careful with different box on the front divination forms forms. 
I am also going to say a song on my artwork that I have done over the past before I met you and hopefully you'll like it. I'm very hard worker and hard and writing. I ride to help cope with various mental illnesses that I have. And it is very soothing.
Where I am now the trees are changing colour and we are in fall or Indian summer aboriginal or indigenous summer actually would be the better option to say and we are able to do more outside now that we are able to usually in this time of year. I am planning on writing somebody's leaves for money hopefully that'll be very interesting to do and I'll keep the leaves for a craft that I'm doing. I'm going to be doing razz and crafts during the winter and I'm collecting the leaves as well as money for tattoos.
Hope to hear from you soon
Friend
Lilly