Sweden

Matt
How are you doing
I saw that you sent me an email. 
I am doing fine thank you.  My interests include divination, astronomy, astronomy and art as well as writing books and shamanic beliefs. I write books based on my life and my past I'm gonna be very general about my past it wasn't the best childhood experience I'll just tell you that much but I write about how it affected me as an adult and how I may need a creative person I am. But it's fictionalized version of my traumatic childhood and serine adulthood.  I also Roy epic fantasy I'm very interested in the game magic the gathering and I have packed a few cards from Magic gathering and rolled and start writing a book about them hopefully I'll start writing a book about Them soon.  I am learning how to do palmistry like learning how to read palms and reading dreams as well as I know tarot and oracle cards.   I also believe in colour healing colour therapy and chakras and other stuff that is very interesting like Reiki and other spiritual stuff. I also practice mindfulness whenever I can and it's very fun to learn how to breathe properly to help cool your jets.
I am currently working on some letter novels called letters from a crystal hunter.  It is letter novel series of 6 books.  Then I am working on the ripped jeans letters series and then will to my magic the gathering writing and go from there. 
I also do art and photography as well as some music.  
Warning.......I am a big nerd.  Hope to hear from you
Lilly