India

Hello Singh
How are you doing
I am doing fine thank you.
Theatres are already starting to open up right about now I think as everything starting to open up in Canada. Since more and more people are getting vaccinated me included so I might be able to go and see a movie one day but very nice and really good out on their awards so I stick to Netflix even though I have my double vaccine and probably getting my booster shot. I am very happy that you're finished watching Lucifer.
I am not always that disciplined sometimes I can be a loose cannon at times with my emotions but then again I put them on paper or on iPad and then be done with it in the form of a book and that's the end of that. I am also learn some Divination tricks from books other then tarot and oracle cards, I am learning palmistry and reading dreams so that would be interesting like Joseph and the colourful coat reading dreams so that would be interesting.     I might start my own dream dictionary based on the one that I was given to me or lent to me actually so that would be good. I am also pretty happy that yeah I can be lazy too sometimes I'll show you the mirror of the the double Miral actually the witch is being mixed in there one miral.  Yesterday I get to sit in a TIpi, and enjoyed it thoroughly.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly