Zone 4 - Act 2: End of the Sports Festival + An Alliance Formed (S2)

(Narrator's P.O.V)

The first match of the second round was now beginning. The people in the stands were cheering on as Izuku and Shoka were on the field.

Present Mic: "The first match of the second round! At this year's sports festival, both have shown top class performances! It's Midoriya!"

Izuku: "*Thought* The moment the battle starts, she'll come at me with ice."

Present Mic: "Versus— Todoroki!"

Shoka: "*Thought* His powers are very dangerous. I can't let him use it as much as he likes."

Present Mic: "It's almost like two rivals going against each other! Now—"

The two got into a stances, as Shoka stomped her right foot onto the ground.

Present Mic: "Start!"

Shoka proceeded to send a wave of ice at Izuku. He then reeled his left arm back.

Izuku: "Chaos... Spear!"

He fired the spear of energy, as it cut straight through the ice, causing a big explosion, as well as creating a huge gust of wind pressure that was pushing Shoka back

He fired the spear of energy, as it cut straight through the ice, causing a big explosion, as well as creating a huge gust of wind pressure that was pushing Shoka back. But she made a wall of ice to stop herself. Many people felt cold from the wind. 

Shoka: "*Thought* Dammit... He's using his other powers. He's not gonna use it because he know that he'll get injured from using it..."

Izuku on the other hand, knows what she's trying to make him do.

Izuku: "*Thought* After seeing what happened to my fingers when I used One For All in my match in the first round, she's most likely trying to get me to use it so I get injured and then see if she can trap me. So, I'm not falling for that!"

As he focused on the fight, Shoka then send another wave of ice at him. He then got into a stance to preform a spin dash.

Izuku: "*Thought* I'm already stronger enough to win this!"

Izuku spin dashed through the ice, and straight at Shoka, knocking her back

Izuku spin dashed through the ice, and straight at Shoka, knocking her back. She was blown back but made another wall of ice to stop herself.