Zone 5 - Act 3: Creating A New Power (S2)

[A/N: I've changed something when a character thinks. Instead of using this: *thought*. I've decided to change it to this: Thought. But flashbacks still have that font. Also, a new character will be introduced and when he speaks to Izuku, he uses the italic font. Hope you guys will adapt to this change.]

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Izuku was now in front of grandfather, Sorahiko Torino, also known as the old pro hero: Gran Torino. Gran Torino slowly stood up as he dusted himself.

GT: "Sorry about that. I was carrying some sausages with ketchup on them and fell down."

Izuku: "Isn't that too easily misunderstood?"

GT: "Anyway. *looks at Izuku* Who are you, sonny?"

Izuku was confused.

Izuku: "He doesn't remember? It's me, Izuku. Your grandson?"

GT: "Nezu?"

Izuku: "I said, 'I'm Izuku! Your grandson'!"

GT: "... Who are you?"

Izuku: "*Thought* Shoot... I know that he would be old, but this is..."

Gran Torino fell down on his legs while holding his cane.

Izuku: "G-Grandpa!"

GT: "I wanna eat something."

Izuku: "Eat? Right now? Are you serious, Grandpa?"

He sighs.

Izuku: "Look, Grandpa. I was really looking forward to training with you, but if you're gonna keep on playing with me like this, then I'm gonna go leave."

He picks his case up and turns to the door.

Izuku: "You know, I was excited on catching up with you on stuff. Anyway, by--"

GT: "Is that so?"

He turns back around to look at his grandfather.

GT: "Well, then..."

Gran Torino breathe before immediately jumping into the air and started to bounce around. Izuku was in awe before his grandfather lands on the ceiling roof as he grabbed onto it pretty hard, causing it to crack.

GT: "In that case, there's even more reason to fire one off! You zygote!"

Izuku looked with his mouth opened in awe.

GT: "I heard from Nezu himself. You've obtain the power of One For All. As I saw from the Sports Festival, you were being careful with it. But you some control over it."

Izuku: "Yeah, but I'm different from back then."

GT*Curious*: "*comes down from the ceiling* Really? How so?"

Izuku smirked as he activates Full Cowling.

Izuku: "This is how."

Gran Torino was impressed Izuku managed to get better progress with the Quirk.

GT: "Well. That seems impressive. However, it looks like it's not complete."

Izuku: "Eh? What do you mean?"

GT: "I saw that you have different powers besides One For All during the Sports Festival. Tell me, boy. What are they call."

Izuku: "Oh. My other two powers are called Sonic Speed and Chaos Energy Manipulat-"

GT: "Just like I thought."

His grandson was confused.

Izuku: "What are you saying, Grandpa Torino?"