Zone 4 - Act 3: The New Threat [Part 1] (S2)

[A/N: So, before this chapter begins. I wanna say that the reason I changed the title from "An Encounter With a Metallic Doppelganger" to "The New Threat", is because I want it to have a little vibes to episode 3 of SMBZ - The New Threat. With all that said, I hope you enjoy this latest chapter. With is gonna be a two parter.]

----------

(Narrator's P.O.V)

In the base of All For One, he came face to face with Eggman, who revealed his machine to help him destroy hero society. But he was confused about one thing.

Afo: "So. You say this is the thing that will help me in my quest of destroying hero society. But, how will it help?"

Eggman: "It help you because it's able to find something that'll make sure that you will be the most unstoppable person in the world. Not even that fool, All Might, can defeat you with it."

Afo: "Oh, really? Well, then. Show me this thing that will make me 'unstoppable'."

Eggman then cackles in laughter.

Eggman: "Of course, my Liege."

He then pulls out a red Chaos Emerald from his pocket. This had All For One confused.

Afo: "A red gemstone? And how is that going to make me 'unstoppable' like you said?"

Eggman began to laugh.

Eggman: "Ohohoho! My dear Liege, I will show you that this is no ordinary gemstone. This is known as a Chaos Emerald. It is one of the seven miracle gems that have been create in this world. Or I should say our world."

Afo: "Really? Well, I have heard of something like that before, but I just thought it was a fairy tale. But now that I'm seeing it up close. I never thought it could possibly exist."

Eggman: "Well, my Liege. I assure you that they are very real."

Afo: "Well, you have certainly caught my curiosity. Please, tell me more about these Emeralds."

Eggman then took a bow as he was glad to explain.

Eggman: "It would be my honor, my Liege."

[Meanwhile]

Izuku was chilling near a forest. He knew that the others would take some time, so he brought a long chair, a table, an umbrella, a boombox, a pair of sunglasses, and a soda for just relaxing. He trained his body with One For All and managed to get a better hold on it. Increasing the limit from 5% to 20%. As well as creating a new technique with the Quirk.

Izuku*Stretching*: "Man... After the sports festival, it's been wild. People are asking how the heck I'm so strong... *Sigh* I don't know if I'll be able to get used to it. But I did managed to managed to create something new with One For All. I call it One For All: Full Cowling. It allows One For All to spread throughout my body, so I won't have to be reckless and injure myself. But...I wonder... If there was a possibility if I could make it stronger by mixing it with either... my speed... or chaos energy powers... I'm sure that could happen."

He then stop and sat down on his chair. He turns to his boombox and puts a CD in and hits the play button.

(Music: Sonic Adventure [OST] - Emerald Coast by Azure Blue World)