Zone 6 - Act 1: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 1] (S2)

Gran Torino: "For three minutes, you'll attempt to try to land a hit on me."

He pressed the button on the stopwatch as it began to count down the minutes before starting to do some stretches. Izuku was struggling to move because of his new power, Chaos For All.

He was currently using 1% of the power as he hold back because Izuku felt like increasing the power would break his bones.

Izuku: "*as he struggles to stand* I'll try."

Gran Torino: "Very well."

Gran Torino takes in a deep breath before bouncing off the walls. Izuku looks around, trying to pinpoint where he'll attack from.

When Torino attacked from behind, in a flash of speed, Izuku almost landed a kick to him, but the elder dodged as it left a scratch mark on him while the boy crashed into the wall.

Gran Torino: "He's fast, but not that much. The speed of his new power is impressive, but the boy is still struggling to hold back. The power much have a real strain on him."

He bounced around again as Izuku looked around while trying to predict where he'll be.

Izuku: "He's coming from there!"

The boy turned at the point of where his grandfather jumped from as he tried to land a kick that was fast enough to catch the old man off guard.

Gran Torino: "Prediction and analysis, huh?"

He hopped over the foot and kicked Izuku in the face, causing him to crash into the microwave, destroying the machine.

However, he got up as Full Ultimate Cowling was still active before rushing in for a punch which his grandfather avoided before grabbing his arm and throwing him to the wall once more.

Izuku got under the sofa, making his grandpa sigh.

Gran Torino: "You know I can still see where you went? Come on, get out of there!"

He jumped over the sofa, but Izuku kicked it upwards, blocking his view. Izuku jumped before punching, creating some air pressure that attacked his grandfather in the stomach.

Izuku: "Now's my chance!"

He jumped up and was about to land a kick, but Torino dodged was grinning.

Gran Torino: "Not bad... but!"

He flew back before jumping in and tackling him, slamming Izuku into the wall. Izuku didn't give up, and proceeded to knee his grandfather in the gut before headbutting him down to the ground.

Everything shook as Torino crashed to the floor. Izuku deactivated Full Ultimate Cowling before falling to the ground. His grandfather chuckled as he picked himself up. He grabbed the stop was to see it say, "00:01:03".

Gran Torino: "Heh. You managed to land a hit of me. And in a minute no less. You were the first person to actually land a hit on me."

He wipes some blood that came from the scratch mark while still holding a grin. Torino then got his cane before opening the door.

Izuku: "Wait! Where are you going?"

Gran Torino: "Since you're holding back your power and having trouble with it, I've decided to help you train. It'll last from one to five. Now then, come on!"

Izuku: "Hai!"

[Meanwhile, somewhere else]

"In order to accomplish anything... you need a creed. A mind! That those weakling, who lack them both, are culled is only natural."