•07•

"Your eyes their blue, It's beautiful."

Strong woman✔︎

"Sensei. Your eyes is more beautiful than the oceans"

________________

千乂ㄥ

GASP, HIS WHIMPER, AND CRY,
When the poor yellow boy was keep doing his push up while her mentor was sitting on top of his back. You were just trying to make their armstrength more capable of doing much stronger.

Tanjiro was looking at poor zenitsu feeling pity forr him. But he couldn't blame their mento she was just trying to make them stronger, more passionate, and less cowardless.

"Monjiro, our new mentor was merciless.." said inosuke." I kind a feel bad for him."

Tanjiro sighed."Its just sensei's best way for our training besides she is our second master." He raised his pointer finger smiling at inosuke.

Zenitsu finally gave in, he fell down on the ground." Sensei, Please no more give me a break.." He mentally cried for himself which made you sighed." Fine."

You get off from his back, walking your feet to get to the two slayers.
"Tanjiro its your turn however inosuke." You called out from the said male wearing a boar mask.

He shyly turned his head on the other side as usual he acts like this to you.
"What is it?" He asked so casually but his breath was hitching from nervousness.

"Spar with zenitsu." You said without hesitation which made zenitsu stood up eyes widening." WHAT!? YOU AGREED TO GAVE ME A BREAK."

"I only gave you 10minutes." You replied which made zenitsu turned pale, he defeatedly fell down on the ground.

The yellow boy mumbled curses words under his breathe but he knew better than talking back to you.

Inosuke on the other side was happily holding his two swords running his way towards at him.

You chuckled looking at them zenitsu screaming on top of his lungs, running away, from him.

Your brow arched when you feel a not welcoming presence of a person.

Not an ordinary person.

Tanjiro got confused when your emotion suddenly change, he when sniffs the air.

"Tanjiro. Take zenitsu and inosuke inside my house, I'll be back in a minute.." She said seriously tapping his shoulder.

The said male nodded not trying to ask since he barely see his mentor being this serious, running his way to get the two making sure to bring them inside.