Chapter 10:End of the War or just the Beginning?(Part Two)

"Lets see how this ends"I said.

The dragons and skywolves faced each other,one of the dragons growled,while the skywolf stayed calm.I looked at Skylord and he looked back then one of the skywolves spoke up

"Look,If your mad at us for causing the war,it wasn't our fault,it was a misunderstanding between the King and his grandfather"He said calmly.

Everybody gasped and looked at Ethan,Kaida spoke up

"It's true my father's grandfather spoke lies about the skywolves causing this war.Look,this war needs to end!What good does it do to us!?I know may of you have already lost,and even though you refuse to keep going you had too,for your wives,children and for the land.It doesn't need to end this way!Have you ever fought someone?You might end up fist-fighting but later on you talk it out and be friends again!Why!?Because you realize you didn't have to fight but just talk and solve the problem!Why can't you do it this time!?"

Everyone,even the skywolves shut up,they knew what Kaida said was true,I was shockedat how serious she became.

"Well said Kaida,now let me tell you this!The war is over!The lands!?We shall share it!If ever a fight breaks out,we will handle it!"Skylord smiled and a few people murmured.

"Well then I guess everyone can go back home"Mistregale said.

Flying off,Skylord and the others followed,Hunter gave a look and mouthed 'bye' before leaving.

(That night)
"How many feasts does your father have?"I said with Kaida

"I have no idea."Kaida said.

They had another feast to celebrate the end of the war.It was very noisy.

"So how about taking me home?"I asked

"Just stay here Artemis,there's bound to be another problem anyway"Kaida said

"Well well,seems that there's gonna be another happy ending"a strange voice said

"What the-......Ruby!"I said.

Ruby seemed to pay me another visit,Kaida laughed and I looked at her

"Can't I pay my rider a visit?"she said,trying to sound pitiful,but failed,miserably.

"Hey since Ruby's here how about a little flight around the entire lands,and see Hunter again?"Kaida asked.

"Why not?"I asked.

I mounted Ruby and we flew over to Skylord's lands,there we flew around seeing several huts where skywolves were asleep then Kaida asked me

"Seems we forgot,it's night,how will we find Hunter?"

Ruby turned to Ryuu and they nodded then a headache hit my head and then quickly passed.Ot was strange my vision blurred but settled in and it was different I could see everything.

"Whoa!?What happened to my eyesight!?"I asked in awe.

"Seems youv'e forgotten,dragons are magical creatures"Ruby said