Chapter 18:Alazel and Zilla

We flew to a cavern which had severalrocks looking like they were to fall at any minute,when we entered,two beings glared at Scepthis.

"Well,well,well what do we have here?"a feminine voice purred.

"Zilla you know very well it is our traitorousss friend ,Ssscepthisss"another gruff voice hissed,then the two walked out with grins.

One was a purple cat with several orange rings around it's body,it has orange fur lining it's legs which ended just below the shoulder,it has a slender,long tail that ends in three black rings,that was Zilla.

The other was a black snake with two sky blue lines parrallel to it's eyes running down it's entire body,it had a hood with black in the edges and red in the inside,on either side of the two lines on it's body are very small sky blue dots,it's tail ended in a hard spear-like object,this was Alazel.

"Have you realized that your on losing ssside already?"Alazel hissed.

"Nope,now where is Zegonn?"Scepthis asked.

"What makes you think we'll tell you?"Zilla purred.

"How about a little wager?A battle,if I win you tell me where Zegonn is,if you lose i'll let you kill me"Scepthis said his eyes sparkling.

"What do you think Alazel?"Zilla purred.

"Oh why not?We've never had a battle in a good time"Alazel said,grinning.

"Charge!"Kaida yelled,Scepthis held her back.

"Kaida stop,for now it's Ruby and me,I wanna prove to her i'm stronger"Scepthis said,looking at me,I nodded.

Kaida grunted and laid down on Ryuu and watched.

"I'll take the dragon,you take Scepthis"Zilla said.

"It's a girl battle,ey?"I said.

Then we clashed.I charged at Zilla and she skillfully dogded and I ended up hitting a wall.

"For a girl you sure don't have grace"Zilla purred,grinning.

Enraged I formed a fire ball and aimed it at hershe dogded and I took the opportunity to strike since she took her gaze off me.I heated my claws and directly hit Zilla knocking her to the wall.She snarled and then she moved so fast and appeared in front of me.Then her left paw extended her claws and slashed my face.I roared and then I tried to bite her paw,she moved and gashed me again.I roared and set myself on fire.Then I tackled her and I shot a fire ball,it hit her and then I headbutted her to the wall.Then when she got back on her feet I attacked in a speed I never knew.I whacked her with my tail then I bit her tail.She let out a yelp,and then I sent a vortex of flames and it hit her square on,then I got on her and formed a fire ball then as I was about to shoot it she said her last words with a grin.

"Heh,you can never kill me my powers will just return to Mania"

Then her eyes turned pitch black and she let out a screech.Then her eyes turned to normal and she fainted.I stopped forming the fire ball,I knew she was dead.After I finished I looked over at Scepthis.

(At Alazel's Lair in Scepthis' point of view)

Ruby charged at Zilla and then I began to fight Alazel.

"Just like old times,ey mate?"Alazel said in my head

"Maybe,except i'm stronger and this time i'll kill you"I said.

Then I charged at his head I knocked him and then he bit me,I roared and stepped back.Then he coiled himself over my neck and I began to choke.Then Ruby said:

"You need help Mr.I wanna prove i'm stronger?"

"No"I said stubbornly

"I suggest you heat up"Ruby said calmly,then I remembered I was partly fire so I heated up and Alazel got off hissing,I regained my breath and bit Alazel heating up my mouth.He hissed and whacked me with his tail.I caught it in my mouth and flung him to the wall,I formed a fire ball and quickly shot it at Alazel.Then when Alazel looked up I did then he jumped up and with his tail knocked the rocks at me I dodged them but teh last one hit me knocking me on the floor then with his tail he placed it over my neck and said.

"Perepare to die!"

Then as he lifted it I took the opportunity to grab one side of his hood with my talons and blasted a hole through the top of the cave and flew high,when I reached the clouds I set myself on fire and dived down spinning  and when I neared the cave I put Alazel in front of me so he'd cushion the blow,then we landed.....

When the dust cleared I winced and looked at Alazel,I decided to light up my tail and I struck it at whacked it at Alazel,then he spoke.

"Just like old times"

Then his eyes turned pitch black,and I knew what was happening his power was returning to Mania...

I looked at Ruby

"Told you"I said

"Well two down,two to go"Kaida said.

"We should rest for a day or two,I ,ean with only two we have spare time"Ruby said,I nodded.

(At Mania's castle)

"Mania,Alazel and Zilla are down,have you gotten their power?"Baylin asked.

"Yes,I already have but who killed them?"Mania asked.

"I don't know but when I checked they left,looking at the mangled cave,I guess it must have been a battle"Baylin said

"Zegonn,Erebus!"Mania said.

Two shadows flickered and in a second,two forms appeared.

"Yes Mania"Zegonn asked

"I want you to find the thing that killed Alazel and Zilla"Mania said

"What shall we do to them?"Erebus asked

"Battle with them,test their powers,but don't kill them,here's Zilla's and Alazel's power"Mania said.

Then purple things stretched across the two of them,they had become stronger...