Chapter 23:The Final Battle (Part Two)

Time slowed down as I saw Scepthis lying at the mercy of Zegonn's claws,his breathing was shallow,and he was barely concious.Without thinking I grabbed my sword and lunged at Zegonn,he blocked my sword by grabbing my sword and twisting it,then I fell to the floor.He jumped at me,then he was tackled by Ruby,she roared and fought Zegonn while I grabbed Scepthis and looked at him,he had three deep cuts at his chest.Then I looked at Artemis.

"Artemis,do something"

Then he closed his eyes and aimed his hand at Scepthis,then purple orbs transferred to him and his wounds healed and he stood and roared.Then he sprinted at Zegoon and attacked with such a great speed,that in the end Zegonn was down,with Scepthis' tail at his neck,quickly he formed a fire ball and aimed him,he stopped breathing then he attacked in fury,he bit countless parts of his body.Then Mania stood.

"Enough child's play!"she said.

All of us stood together me and Artemis in the middle and Ruby and Scepthis at the sides,snarling.Mania nodded to Baylin and he stepped forward,she formed a purple flame on her hand and said,grinning.

"Let the battle begin"

Then her eyes glowed and she changed into a mix between a dragon and a deer,it wasn't good,but it wasn't hideos either.She commanded Baylin to go forth and me and Artemis fought him,Ruby and Scepthis fighting Mania.Artemis dogded and blocked while I strike when me and him cornered him,his sword glowed and split into two,then he threw one at me at me and pinned me to the wall,because of my armor.Then he came up to me and was about to hypnotize me when Artemis lunged,he blocked and dropped his other sword,and began to reveal his other eye.Then a blade pierced him through his chest,and he fell,he lookd to see Artemis there grinning,Baylin muttered.

"How,I b-blocked you?"

"A trick I learned from Zegonn,a simple cloning trick"Artemis said.

Then he looked at me and nodded then we looked at Mania.She was having one time,then with her tail she knocked both the wall and was about to form a purple orb and aimed it at her,instintively I suddenly blocked it with my hands,I closed my eyes.When I opened my eyes everyone was in shock,even Mania,I looked and a green shield formed from my hands.Then Mania said.

"Your the descendant of James alright"

"Who?"I said,raising my eyebrow.

"The man who appointed those elements,and has the ability to block killing hits,with a shield"Mania said.

"Now if you excuse me,i'm going to kill you now"

Artemis then stood in front and formed a shadow blade,then turned dark again,I gasped,no.Then he looked at me,his eyes were normal I sighed.

"Since I given these powers how about I use them,Delphine?"Artemis said.

I turned around and Scepthis and Ruby turned purple and black,I raised my eyebrow.

"Scepthis is this way since I gave him some of my power,so why don't you join me?"Artemis asked,waiting for me to hold his hand,I did,then orbs transferred.Then I changed.

(Mania's castle Artemis' point of view)

Kaida got my hand and she changed.

Her black hair had purple streaks and was turned to a braid.Her blue eyes turned yellow and she had a scar on her left.Her armor turned pure black,and left her stomach exposed,her sleeves were short,and from the elbow down she had gloves with holes in her fingers.Her skirt turned black,with purple streak.She wore black boots,she no longer looked like the innocent girl I liked.She looked at me asked.

"What if Mania takes our powers?"

"She can't i'm no longer bound to her"Artemis said.

Then we striked,I formed a blade.Scepthis and Ruby charged and pinned Mania then she managed to push them back,that was when me and Artemis fought her.,then I slashed her chest ,she fell and changed back to a human Artemis' blade was on her neck.Scepthis immoblixed her by mauling her body.Ruby threatened to burn her if she would decide to move.Kaida then picked her up by her hair and said.

"Long live Mania"

But then her hand was wrapped around Kaida's and her nails sunk in,she screamed and fell,Ruby formed a fire ball but Scepthis stopped,seeming to tell her something,I threatened to make the blade go deeper into her skin.And with Mania's dying breath she said her last words.

"With the......power I have.......left,I will make all.......your children.......amd you.......henceforth......suffer my wrath.......I lay.....upon you a curse......that will take......over you......and then......you will,be my.......sucess-"I didn't let her finish,she was already dead.

Then we turned back to normal.Kaida then stood and fell,I picked her up and her hand which Mania held seemed to have formed a mark.After the mark formed,she woke up and I said.

"Let's go back"