Chapter 24:Aftermath

I had woken up,it was a normal day,I stood beneath the tree and sat down.I looked at the village prospering.After awhile I got back inside and looked out the window,then a voice interrupted me.

"Artemis,stop pondering,you beated the dragon!Have some fun will ya?"it was Aeron.

I ignored him,too much has happened.

(One month ago)

"Do you really have to go back home?Ruby and Scepthis will miss you!"Kaida said,whining.

We had returned to Kaida's home after killing Mania.

"Only they will miss me?"I asked sarcastic.

"Fine me too!But you said you'd stay here"Kaida said.

"I made up my mind I don't belong here,I have to go home"I said,partly irritated.

"Fine but come with us to one more thing?"Kaida asked,pleading,I grinned.

"Fine!But what is it!?"I asked.

"It's about Hunter"Kaida said,her positivity drained from her face.

"What happened?"I asked,worried.

"He's dead"she muttered.

"What!!!???"I screamed.

"I'm just kidding"Kaida said,punching my arm.

"I hate you,do you know how angry I am!?You don't do that to me!Since when do I that!?"I said,shaking her.

"Hunter said,there is something important and we need to go there"Kaida said,I grunted and flew there glaring at Kaida every once and a while.

When we arrived Hunter looked exited.

"You came!"he said.

"Yeah,what's up?"I asked.

"Come with me"Hunter said.

We followed and he led us to a scarlet wolf with cream colored paws,then Hunter came and grinned,the female wolf,nuzzled him and she showed us what was on her left paw,there was a small black wolf with scarlet lines starting from his eyes and ending at the end of it's neck,she had deep blue eyes.Her paws were scarlet and his tail was striped.

"Remember when we met?At the Celi trees,you see it turns out Scarlet was fine,she was just pregnant!"he said,proudly.

"You see Hunter brought you here because,he wanted you to name her"Scarlet said.

"Hmm,Scarlet and Hunter,both names sound intimidating so how about-"I began but was cut off.

"Rogue!"Kaida said.

"Rogue,it's not very feminine"I said.

"Who cares!"Kaida replied.

"Scarlet?You okay with that?"Hunter asked.

"The name fits the look too!"Scarlet said,she nodded and Hunter flew around.

"Hey Hunter,will Rogue be an elemental?"I asked.

"No,only a quarter elemental since i'm a regular skywolf"Scarlet replied.

"How did-" Kaida began

"I figured out,I mean thing don't just get swept away for a reason"Scarlet said.

So we said goodbye and left back to Kaida's home.

(The next day)

"Bye Artemis,i'll never forget you"Ruby said,calmly as I was being hugged by a girl and a gigantic lizard with wings,almost choking.Afetr they broke from the hug,I finally went back home,funny how much I wanted to leave this world when I came back here,now it seems like this is my home.I stepped through teh portal and gave one last look.Then I was finally back...

(Back to the present)

"Artemis,I need to talk to you"my grandfather said,placing his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and we went to his room,he sat and said.

"You want to go back to that world don't you?"He asked.

"How?"I said.

"I know that look,you met a girl there,right?"he asked.

I nodded.

"Then go back there"he said,I looked in disbelief.

"Yes,you can go,I talked to your aunt yesterday and she agreed,plus it'll do the village some good,without you around"he said,chuckling.

I hugged him and cried,the next day I opened a portal and arrived in Kaida's castle,I saw a figure under my tree with two beings,looking sad.I slowly crept up and said.

"Now who gave you permission to stay under my tree?"

They all turned around,in disbelief,then I was surrounded by hugs.

"How?"Kaida asked,tearing.

"I have some really awesome grandparents"I said.

She laughed and we hugged some more,those were the types of momemts you cherish,momentsnwith your friends....

(One month later)

"And that is how we defeated Mania!"Kaida said to a group of kids.She always liked telling the story.

"Now any ques-"I was suddenly cut off....

*roar

That made my blood run cold,and my heart almost skipped a beat,because that deafening roar belonged to the dragon of torment,the dragon that killed Ruby,the dragon we had already killed in the lava pit of Mania's ruins...

"Oh no....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the end of A Dragon's Soul.Yes,I know cliff hanger,I am working on a second book right now,so don't worry!If you have any questions ask through the comments or pm.I also want to thank you for taking the time to read my story.I want to thank my friend Nicole,beacuse this story was originally a project,she helped me with this story a lot so Nicole,Thnx!!!And if your still reading this,I wanna say,you are an awesome and amazing person!Don't ever let others degrade you,cuz your better than them!

~SkylordsFTW :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys update from me,I have finished fifteen chapters of the second sequel of a dragons soul and I am going to upload it today April 25,I wanted to let y'all know this,so yeah.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I have finished A Dragon's Revenge and I am now working on a thrid and final book.No spoilers and no set release date!Bye!

:)