Training

Scarlett Pov

Today is my 5th birthday and I gave up on Natasha coming back for me because she missed my first birthday and my second, then third, then fourth and now fifth. Today I was being taught how to use a gun because Miss B said that I am the youngest one to master ballet and using a knife. She also moved me up to the black widow level she is quite nice to me for some reason. Right now I'm getting into my outfit for training before Miss B comes in to wake me up.

Training outfit:

I also asked one of the older ones to put my hair in plaits

I also asked one of the older ones to put my hair in plaits. When Miss B came in to see I was changed she had a smile on her face. She motioned me to come so I followed her to the changing room. We go over to the table where there is a variety of guns, knives and bow and arrows. Miss B told me to use a gun of my choice first.

Gun:

I picked up a purple gun which people said it was the hardest one to use

I picked up a purple gun which people said it was the hardest one to use. I looked at Miss B who had a surprised face looking at me knowing that it is the hardest and I've heard the rumours. By now everyone in the room even the guards were looking at me cause apparently the real Black Widow couldn't use it either.

I looked towards the target and aimed for one for the middle I shot one it hit the middle and shot the other two targets in the middle too. I turned towards Miss B who had a shocked yet proud smile plastered on her face. Everyone else had a shocked and jealous face looking at me.

I threw 3 knives which also ended in the middle and the same with the bow and arrows. After we had done I was lead to my room to get into my ballet outfit.