Stitches Again

Scarlett Pov

I was taken out the cell stole Fury's gun out of the holster. I hid it away where no one will know where it is. I got my knife from Natasha's belt and hid it before she saw me with it. I was taken to Bruce who sighed at me.

"Again? What she do this time?" He asked me before Looking at Natasha.

"She ripped her stitches." She said holding my hand out which were bleeding.

"They were itchy." I said shrugging.

I was sat on the bed thing and he sorted them out and wrapped them again. Instead of going back to the cell in was taken to the living room. I was sat on the sofa between Natasha and Bucky. I smirked bit no one saw. I got up and ran. I got to the entrance of the tower and there was SHIELD Agents there. The Avengers were behind me so I pulled out the gun and shot all the SHIELD Agents. I go out the door and ran to a place full of people.

I managed to blend in quickly change my identity.

Look:

I escaped the Avengers by hiding with a couple

I escaped the Avengers by hiding with a couple. I then went to an abandoned house I got the shock collar off me and went to the abandoned house next door because it had a tracking device in it.

I watched the Avengers pour into the house in was just in so I ran. I went to a dead end and the Avengers came round the corner. I pretended to be talking to someone on the phone. They soon left me so I jumped over the fence.

The Avengers came round the corner again to see me tale the wig off. I stuck my tongue out and ran. I went to a cliff and the Avengers were here now. I looked down to see how far of a jump it was.