Ignoring Her Gone Wrong

Scarlett Pov

"I hate kids." Yelena said walking out the room.

"I hate adults." I said as Natasha came into the room. "Can I leave now?" I asked her but I got ignored. "Fine." I scoffed getting up.

I hopped out the room as Clint went through the vents. Natasha shut the door behind me. I went into the kitchen and climbed on the side as Natasha went into the living room.

"What are you doing little Natasha?" Tony asked making them all but Natasha look at me.

"Natasha's ignoring me so I'm just doing shit that I know will make her snap quicker." I said grabbing Natasha's last packet of skittles.

"She's gonna kill you." Clint told me coming in.

"I'm counting on it." I said jumping mostly falling off the side.

"She's on the brink of a heat attack." Yelena said as I stood up.

"All I did was hit my head on the way down." I said opening the packet of skittles.

"Your going to make Natasha snap quicker then Yelena did last year." Hill said coming into the room.

"How long did Natasha last then?" I asked her with a raised eye brow.

"2 hours." Yelena said proudly with a smirk.

"Yeah well it's been like 5 minutes and Natasha is ready to cry." Tony said making me smirk.

"Right well I'm going to go through her room, weapons and all of her shit basically." I said limping away.

"You shouldn't be walking." Bruce said coming into the room.

"Thanks for the reminder." I told him walking past him.

I went to Natasha's room and went to her drawers first. I opened it and pulled out a box. I opened it to find a gun in there with a load of bullets.

"Wow it's Natasha's favourite gun." I said to myself as I heard came into the room.

I turned to see Natasha so I grabbed the bullets before walking past her to the living room. I walked in with a smirk.

"I found Natasha's favourite gun and I wanna test it so Where's the training room?" I asked making them all laugh at me.

"Come on little Tasha I'll take you." Yelena said standing up.

"Let's go." I said as we went to the elevator.

We got to the training room and I went over to the gun targets. I put the bullets in the gun and took the safety off. I pointed it at the target and shot at it as someone came into the room.

"Your dead little Tasha." Yelena said making me turn around to see an angry Natasha.

I dropped the gun making it go off as I ran. It shot me in the leg making me stop not expecting it. I put pressure on it and ran out with Natasha after me.

"Scarlett get here now!" She called after me.

I got to the elevator and went up to the living room. When the doors to the elevator opened I went into the living and everyone was looking at me.

"I feel high." I said grabbing onto the wall as I was dizzy.

"Is that blood?" Peter asked as Natasha came running in.

"Yeah." I said with a nod. "Natasha was angry, I dropped the gun, it didn't have the safety on it, it went off and hit me in the back of the leg." I said almost falling at the end.

"Natasha grab her and bring her down to the lab." Bruce said walking out.

Natasha picked me up and put pressure on the wound. She went down to the lab where Bruce was sorting out the bed thing. Natasha put me on the bed on my stomach.

"You might want to grab her hands." Bruce told Natasha who grabbed my hands.

"Ow." I said as Bruce started to pull the bullet out with something.

"Don't move." He told me as he managed to pull it out.

He started doing stitches as I moved but he held it down. He finished doing the stitches which made me sigh in relief. I put my head on the pillow of the bed.

"She'll have to be here a while so I can keep an eye on her as she lost quite a lot of blood." Bruce told her putting something down. "I'll put her on a drip and see how she is in an hour." He added on leaving the room.