Kate Bishop

Scarlett Pov

I woke up to see Yelena was just waking up as well.

"I'll ask Natasha for some clothes for you as well as if you can meet Kate." She said getting up making me nod.

She left the room and I layed there looking at the ceiling.

"Here is an outfit and she said yes if you eat breakfast." Yelena said bursting into the room.

"Help me get dressed." I said sitting up after a bit.

She helped me into the outfit and did my hair for me.

Outfit:

"Natasha said that your need to be in a wheelchair and not on crutches

"Natasha said that your need to be in a wheelchair and not on crutches." Yelena said rolling her eyes.

"Here." Natasha said coming in with a wheelchair.

Yelena picked me up and sat me in the wheelchair.

Wheelchair:

Yelena wheeled me to the elevator while I wined about being in a wheelchair

Yelena wheeled me to the elevator while I wined about being in a wheelchair. When we got to the Avengers floor we went to the kitchen part.

"Can you just give her crutches she won't stop wining?" Yelena asked Natasha who sighed.

"Fine I'll go get a pair." She said making me and Yelena cheer.

Yelena sat me on the chair next to her as Natasha took the wheelchair back to Bruce. I had pancakes and coffee that was Natasha's. Natasha soon came back with a pair of crutches for my height.

Crutches:

"Who drank my coffee?" She asked as I drank my apple juice

"I don't know." Yelena said shrugging.

"I'm five and coffee is disgusting." I said when Natasha looked at me.

"We need to go." Yelena said standing up.

Natasha passed me my crutches and I followed Yelena quickly. We made our way to an apartment building. We wemt up to the 6th floor and Yelena knocked on the door of number 114. A girl with brown almost black hair opened the door.

"Yelena what are you doing here?" She asked quite surprised.

"Kate Bishop I brought my neice to see you." Yelena said pointing at me.

"Kate Bishop? As in Eleanor Bishop?" I asked Yelena confused.

"That's her mother." Yelena said as Kate looked confused.

"How do you know my mother?" Kate asked me.

"She was wanted by alot of people I grew up around." I said making her nod still confused.

Kate then opened the door and let us in. Yelena immediately went into the kitchen.

"Why the fuck are you in the kitchen we just had breakfast?" I asked following her with Kate behind me.

"I'm hungry and stop cursing." She said pointing at me. "Natasha's going to kill me if she hears you." She said with a sigh.

"I forgot your Natasha's sister meaning this is Natasha daughter." Kate said looking down at me.

"Bingo." I said pointing at her.

"Your lucky Natasha hasn't met Kate Bishop yet only Clint has because I tried to kill him after thinking Natasha was dead but she blipped like me." Yelena said out if the blue.

"I feel honoured." I said with a smirk on my face. "Are you and Yelena actually friends like she says you two are?" I asked Kate while Yelena gasped offended.

"I didn't know we were friends to be honest." Kate said making me laugh. "But sure." She said unsure.

"I have a nickname for you already." I said with a laugh.

"What is it?" Yelena asked pulling out a box of macaroni cheese.

"Kit-Kat." I said making Yelena laugh.

"That's a good one." Yelena said making her food.

"I actually like that one." Kate said nodding at me.