Bed Time

Scarlett Pov

"I'm not a child." Me and Yelena said at the same time.

"Yelena's definitely not but you Scarlett.... you are." Natasha said with a pause in the middle of it.

"That's just rude." I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me." Natasha said making me look her in the eyes before rolling my eyes again.

"She's funnier than Tony and Steve's olden time bickering." Yelena said laughing as we went into the room where the party was.

"That's just rude." Tony told her rolling his eyes as I was about to say something.

"And so are you for interrupting me when I was about to say something." I said as Natasha passed me to Yelena.

"She's now my favourite." Yelena said smirking at Tony who was sat in silence.

"Yelena take her up to my room give her one of my jumpers for now." Natasha told Yelena who nodded at her.

"She's now my child." Yelena told Natasha with an evil laugh.

"She might as well be you have the same attitude." Tony said but earned a smack across the head from Pepper.

"Go Pepper." I said making her laugh and shake her head.

"What was that?" Yelena asked me confused.

"It's called girl power and you clearly don't have it." I told her rolling my eyes offended.

"That is so rude I have this friend cal-" She started but I cut her off.

"You have friends?" I asked her shocked. "That are not in the Avengers or SHIELD?" I asked her.

"Yes she's called Kate Bishop." Yelena told me quite offended.

"Natasha don't." I said making her laugh.

"You guys should meet even though the hight and age difference." She told me with a laugh as we got to Natasha's room.

"I wanna meet her." I said making her laugh. "Well I'll ask Natasha later." She told me going into Natasha's closet. "Right here is some shorts and Natasha's favourite jumper along with a matching top." She told me passing them to me.

"You have to help me I'm in a cast and I'm 5." I told her with a 'duh' tone.

"You sure your 5 with that attitude?" She asked me while helping me out of the dress.

I was now in the outfit but I didn't want to be alone.

Outfit:

"Who made them there definitely not fan merch?" I asked her about the top and jumper

"Stark got them made for training but Natasha was picky and got two of each." She explained to me with a small laugh.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked her as she went to leave. "Pls just till I fall asleep?" I asked her.

"Just till you fall asleep." She said getting into bed with me.

Natasha Pov

I went to my room as Yelena was taking a while. I go in to see them both asleep but she had Scarlett in her arms. I decided to take a picture to show the team that she is just a softie.

Like this:

I went to the living room where the rest of the team is

"I have proof of how Yelena is a softie." I said getting there attention.

I showed them the picture but didn't send it to anyone as it's up to Yelena. I sent I to her though.

"Since there in my bed I'm going to get clothes and sleep in Yelena's room night." I said going up to my room again.