Loki

Scarlett Pov

It was funny seeing everyone's face turn to confusion and scared. I was watching everyone's reactions when there was a buzzing sound before a pirate came into the room.

"How do you know a pirate?" I whisper asked Natasha.

"That's Fury." She whispered back to causing me to nod cause Miss B talked about him about destroyinghis team.

They were all talking but since I was tired I only got a few things like 'Loki' 'attack' and 'forcing' I was falling asleep. When I was shifted causing me to wake up in Clint (I was told their names before) (but also known as the archer in the other chapters) arms. I sat with him because Natasha was flying the plane.

When we arrived where we were going Clint set me down on a seat strapped me in causing me to look at him confused he put a finger up to lips as if to see be quiet so I nodded at him.

A bit later the rest of the Avengers come in with a man in green clothes and hand cuffs. Clint came over and sat down next to me.

I soon fall asleep but with a weird dream.

Dream:

It was Natasha giving birth to a little girl with green eyes and ginger hair. It took me a while for it to hit me the baby looked like me.

Suddenly it was were Nat was promising that she would come back because she was leaving. But that's what she said me so I was confused.

Dream Over

Soo I was awake and I was in a glass container with the man in green clothes in the one next to me. I sit down and realising that I was now in a glass cell in the Avengers tower.

I stood up to see my rabbit was on the outside of the cell. I ran over to it and crouched down trying to get it. Soon I had blood on my hands and on the glass.

I didn't care and was still trying to get it. I was trying to get the rabbit when Natasha came in to talk to Loki. She's doing it cause something probably happened to Clint.

She looked at my cell when she heard the banging she looked to where the rabbit was and saw the glass and my hands covered in blood. Her eyes widened.

"Open the kid's cell." She said into the ear piece.

3rd Person Pov

"Open the kids cell." Natasha said into the ear piece.

The other Avengers were confused so they checked the cameras near the Scarlett's cell. They saw she had blood on her hands and the glass trying to get her rabbit Tony put there instead of inside it with her.

Tony pressed the button and the cell door opened.

Scarlett Pov

When Natasha saw the door open she rushed over to my cell. She picked me up before I picked up my rabbit. Now I'm hitting Natasha and shouting at her to 'put me down'.

"Put me down." I screamed hitting her which made more blood comes out my hands.

She picked up my rabbit up and held my hands down which made me struggle. There was now blood from my hands all over my uniform that I was still in.

There was blood on Natasha from me hitting her and struggling to get my hands out her grip. I mean I'm not gonna be that strong cause I'm only 5.

I was struggling while Natasha took me up to where the other Avengers (but Clint) was. I was now threatening her.

"I will kill you." I screamed still trying to get out of her grip.

The others were looking at me while Natasha was asking Bruce if her could look at my hands.

"Dr Banner can you take a look at her hands it's just." She said before holding out my hands that was full of blood and all cut.

Bruce gestured Nat to go over to him so she did. Nat had a hard time trying to keep my hands still for him to decide what he needed to do.

Nat was then taken to his lab with me still throwing threats at her. When we got there Nat sat on the table while I'm still kicking off for her to give me my rabbit.