Trying To Escape

Scarlett Pov

I had finally calmed when Bruce said that he would have to put me to sleep to sort out the cuts. And let me tell you I hate needles especially the ones that put you to sleep.

When Bruce was examining my hand he couldn't see cause there was too much blood so he had to get some cleaning things from the first aid kit was in the equipment room.

While he was examining them I thought of a plan to escape this place even though I knew we were quite high from the ground.

While Natasha was distracted I head butted her in the nose causing her to let go of me so I took that chance to run. I was running with Natasha close behind me.

I ran past the room where the other Avengers were in with Fury and Maria (who I was introduced to). They looked our way to me running with Natasha close behind.

They started to run after me as well when we got to a door I pressed the button I saw to which opend up a latch to see that we were quite high above the ground.

Bruce had joined us on the way after seeing us run past the room. I looked down then at the Avengers.

"Come away from the ledge now." Said Natasha moving forward.

I shook my head at her and looked back down. I see some S.H.E.I.L.D agents come over and they were pointing their guns at me.

I took a step back closer to the edge. I saw Natasha hold in her breath but she slowly brought her arms out with my rabbit still in one.

I go reach it but there was thunder and the jet (I have no idea what it's called) moved causing me to fall backwards out ot the jet.

Natasha grabbed my arm before I fell to the ground. She pulled me up and hugged me close. I was panicking because I wasn't expecting that.

We all went back in and Fury closed the hatch behind him. I was now struggling again in Natashas arms knowing that I still have to have my hands sorted out and that she still hasn't given me my rabbit back.

When we got back to the lab Bruce came in obviously with a needle to put me to sleep so I try to run away again.

"Touch me with that and I'll kill you!" I screamed as he put the rest of the equipment but the needle down.

I started to scream and kick so Nat could put me down but it was no use. I just kicked Bruce instead causing the needle to go flying.

"Really?" Asked Natasha looking at me who was still struggling to get out her grip.