Giving Up

Scarlett Pov

I jumped off and went into the ocean. I started to swim away as I saw Natasha jump in after me. I quickly swam over to this island and climbed into the tree that was there. I sat on one of the branches and watched as Natasha came onto the island she looked up and saw me in the tree.

She climbed up and sat down near to me. I stood up and walked to the edge of the branch.

"I'm not going back." I said still going backwards.

"Scarlett come away from the edge." She told me coming towards me.

"I don't want to go back." I told her with tears in my eyes.

"Why do you not want to come back?" She asked me.

"You left me and you think I can forgive you that easily." I said walking back a bit to far since I fell and blacked out.

When I woke up I was in the Avengers Quinjet. I sat up and felt immediate pain but I got up. I looked around and couldn't see Natasha. I stood up but my I could hear and feel my leg snap. I looked up to see Natasha enter the room. I knew she saw me cause she came over to me.

"Can you kill me pls?" I asked since I was in alot of pain and it won't go away. "Pls I would forgive you then?" I begged her with tears in my eyes.

"I can't do it Scarlett." She told me.

"Pls. I give up." I said with tears falling down my face.

"Scarlett we're not going to kill you." She told me.

"Pls. I'm the one you're looking for I killed that teenager last year and you said you would kill them once you have found the killer cause you know the parents of her." I told her while the pain got worse.

"I'm not going to kill you Scarlett." I heard her tell me as my eyes started to close cause I'm in alot of pain. "Scarlett keep your eyes open." I heard her tell me.

But it was all distant. I felt my body slowly give up. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I put my head on the floor and my jaw relaxed which let all the blood that was in my mouth pour our all over the floor. I heard Natasha call someone and then I heard footsteps. My eyes slowly closed and I didn't try keep them open anymore.