Powerful

Scarlett Pov

"Scarlett? Where are you?" Asked a panicked Miss B.

When she comes round the corner I shot her because I knew all the pain she conflicts on the other girls. I turned around to see the avengers looking at me in shock as if I have three heads. Some of the girls came around the corner and pointed there guns at me.

I smirked at them and unleashed the power that I'm holding.

They all fell to the ground dead while the fear still written all over their faces

They all fell to the ground dead while the fear still written all over their faces. Once I had finished I turned around to see SHEILD Agents walking in one with a shock collar in their hands so I turned around and ran. I ran and kept running into the forest with them all running after me.

After a while I couldn't breathe I knew I was a having a panic attack. So I tried to control my breathing but it wasn't working with all the thoughts going through my head. I heard footsteps and looked around to see Natasha and her friend group the SHEILD Agents still with them. I started to back away with them.

I was actually terrified because how many of them there was and I was quite claustrophobic. I ran again and hid in an abandoned house. I go upstairs and hid in a room.

I got my breathing in control. I heard someone behind me so I turned around to see the archer who was in the the group I screamed. He looked at me in sadness but before I could do anything I could sense someone behind me.

I turn around to see Natasha with the shock collar in her hands I start to back away but backed into the archer that I forgot was there. I tried to run but he caught me and picked me up. It was obviously easy cause I was only five and in the red room we were hardly fed anything. I kept kicking and screaming as Natasha came closer.

I was now crying at this point aswell because she obviously doesn't trust me anymore.

"Why didn't you come back?" I asked in tears causing her to stop.

After a bit she was silent but started walking over to us. She put her arms out for me like she used to. I let the archer give me to her. She gave the archer the shock collar. My hair was now down to my waist cause it fell out when I was running.

The archer put the shock collar around me while Natasha was distracting me. I started to struggle trying to get it off. I turn around to the archer he was looking at me with regret. I was trying to get it off but it wouldn't come off.

I was hitting Natasha cause she let him do it. She grabbed my hands and hugged me tightly while I was still struggling. After a while I stopped because I had tired myself out. Natasha let go of my hands and we head out of the abandoned house. I was playing with her hair like I used to.

When we go out I see her other group looking at me with regret like the archer did. I was still playing with Natasha's hair while the group was talking to each other.

"You tired?" Asked Natasha making me nod at her.