Awake

Scarlett Pov

When I woke up I was in the cell again in different clothes.

Outfit:

I had my bunny with me and my hands were wrapped in bandages

I had my bunny with me and my hands were wrapped in bandages. My hands were really itchy so of course I took the bandages off and was itching them. The stitches came undone with how hard I was scratching them. I made a surprised (😮 like this) face.

I heard footsteps coming down to the cell. I looked up to see Natasha so I hid my hands behind my back.

"What did you do?" She asked as if I would show/tell her.

"Nothing." I said with a small smile.

"Show me your hands." She demanded which I denied straight away.

"No." I say backing up in the cell.

She just sighed nodding before walking out. I was glad she was gone because it's obvious she won't be happy when she sees what I've done to my hands.

She soon came back down to the cell so again I hid my hands behind my back and sat down in the corner. But the cell door suddenly opened causing me to stand up surprise. I was also quite scared to see what Natasha would do because she would shout at me like if I ruined something in the red room.

Natasha slowly walked in trying not to scare me. I quickly reached up to my hair and pulled out the bobble to not only let my waist length hair down but also to get the knife I hid in my hair out.

I pulled the pocket knife out shocking Natasha.

Pocket Knife:

Natasha was shocked but surprised

Natasha was shocked but surprised. I put the knife out pointing it at Natasha. I looked behind Natasha to see Nick Fury. He was watching my moves carefully. I turned back towards Natasha just in time for her to jump at me which I quickly blocked.

While she did that I grabbed her gun from the gun holster. I pointed the gun at her. She went to grab her gun before realising that it's her gun. I shot at her but she quickly dodged it and grabbed the gun out my hands. She put the gun away but I head the click of the safety part. I turned around to see Fury holding his gun up at me.

"I think Madam B would love to someone finally shoot her best student after Natasha." I said with my Russian accent fully on show.

He slowly put the gun down and I went to throw the knife at him but Natasha grabbed it out of my hands.

"That's my favourite knife." I said looking at her.

"Well now it's mine." She said looking at it carefully.

"Uh No I had to steal that from Madam B's office." I said looking at her.

She just put it in the knife holster that didn't have a knife for some reason. She came over to me and grabbed my arms to look at the mess of my hands.

"Really?" She asked looking at me.

I just shrugged at her because it's not really a big deal in my case.