The Corner

Scarlett Pov

When we got to the tower we was met by Natasha who had her arms crossed over her chest. She was clearly angry at one of us but we didn't know who. Yelena looked down at me before looking back at Natasha.

"If your still angry about someone drinking your coffee this morning it was Scarlett." Yelena snitched pointing at me.

"She tried to kill Clint cause she thought that he had killed you after you didn't answer your phone when she had came back from being blipped." I said pointing at Yelena who looked down at me with wide eyes.

"I- you what?" Natasha asked confused at what we just told her.

"That's not why she was angry." Yelena said making me look up at her.

"No shit sherlock way to pointing out the obvious." I said looking back down with my arms crossed over my chest.

"First where were you two? Second Scarlett what did I tell you about swearing?" Natasha asked crossing her arms over her chest too.

"First we was at Yelena's friend's house and second I don't know what you said about me swearing as I don't really listen to a lot of things that are going on around me." I said making Clint, who was in the vents, laugh. 

"Clint get out of the vents." Natasha said before we heard a crash then Clint came tumbling out of the vents.

"You know for an assassin your terrible at staying quiet." I said with a raised eye brow.

"Your like a mini version of Natasha so now we're just watching another Natasha grow up." He said making me shrug at him.

"Anyway Scarlett your going in the corner for swearing." Natasha said making Clint and Yelena gasp.

"What's the corner?" I asked making Natasha groan while Yelena started backing away. "Yelena's trying to leave." I added on with a smirk.

"Yelena get your ass back here we're not finished." Natasha said making me snigger a bit at Yelena's betrayed face.

Natasha picked me up before walking away with both Clint and Yelena following behind us. I was still smirking at Yelena with Clint patted her back like he understands her pain. We got to Natasha's room and I was put in the chair that's in corner with my back to the bed where Natasha has Clint sat down next to Yelena. I turned around to see what there faces looked like.

"Turn around and face the wall." Natasha told me point at the wall.

"What's this supposed to do?" I asked confused but I still faced the wall. "Sort me out?" I added on.

"It's supposed to stop you from swearing." Clint said before I head someone get hit and him wine 'ouch'.

"But it's a wall is it supposed to scare me?" I asked turning around again to see Yelena and Clint trying, and failing, to hold their laughter in.

"I have three kids." Natasha said with a sigh while walking out of the room.

"I am actually a kid one that came from your fanny too." I said setting Yelena and Clint off in a laughing fit.

"Are you trying to kill us already?" Clint asked through laughs.

"You guys are quite old sooo maybe." I said dragging out the 'o' which made them immediately stop and look at me.