Party

Scarlett Pov

I found out that Tony is now engaged to Pepper who was his secretary and there is a party tonight and I'll be in the corner with Natasha's sister, Yelena who found Natasha.

Natasha was now getting me changed for the part and gave me crutches.

Outfit:

Crutches:

Crutches:

Natasha me over to the elevator and when we got there she took me to the corner where her sister was

Natasha me over to the elevator and when we got there she took me to the corner where her sister was. I sit down next to her while Natasha explained to Yelena what happened.

Natasha then gave me a phone and let me play on it. I looked over at Yelena with a smirk and I showed her that it have logged into the speakers. I put on a song called Slumber Party by Princess Nokia. I then went back to playing a game. I held my laughter at the everyone's faces.

It looked like Yelena was as well. I was pretending to show her something and she was pretending to agree with it and no one suspected a thing.

"How do you know this?" She asked me.

"The Red Room." I said shocking her.

"You were there too?" She asked me.

"Yep I was there with Natasha." I told her nodding.

I then put the song Swalla on by  Jason Derola featuring Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign. Everyone was really confused.

"You wanna sing the next one which will be quite rude?" I asked her.

"After we see there faces and if you want to get in trouble." She told me.

"I'm always in trouble." I told her laughing.

⚠️Song don't listen if you don't want to⚠️

After we sang it the others were in shock and it was holding my laughter in. I saw that Natasha was angry so I got up and used my crutches to hop/run.