Little Natasha

Scarlett Pov

"You know kit-kats are her favourite food after pizza." Yelena told me making mac and cheese.

"Is it actually?" I asked Kate with a raised eye brow.

"Did you find that out when you was stalking me?" Kate asked Yelena making me look at her.

"You stalked her? And now your friends?" I asked Yelena who nodded and shrugged at me. "I defiantly wouldn't be friends with you if you did that to me." I told her looking at her disgusted.

"Don't do that you look like Natasha." Yelena told me seeing what face I was pulling at her.

"She looks like Natasha either way." Kate said making Yelena stop for a moment.

"Fair point." Yelena said going back to what she was doing.

"I still don't get how your hungry we had just ate." I told Yelena with a sigh.

"If you don't stop I'll tell Natasha that it was you who drank her coffee." Yelena told me with a shrug.

"I'll tell her that you tried to kill Clint cause she clearly doesn't know that." I said with a smirk making her stop and look at me.

"You wouldn't dare." She said making me smirk.

I pulled her phone out from my pocket and showed her that it was on Natasha's contact. She only looked up for a split second as she was putting her mac and cheese out. She immediately looked up again though.

"How'd you get my phone it was just in my pocket?" She asked putting her hands in her pockets.

  "I took it as we entered the apartment." I told her with a smirk.

"How? Your on crutches?" She asked me confused.

"That is something you will never know." I said with my smirk still plastered on my face.

She sighed and grabbed the fake phone out of my hands as I still had the real one hidden. She put it in her pocket then started eating the mac and cheese while we all made random conversations. Yelena explained how her and Natasha took down the red room I was in the how she was planning on actually killing Clint. The plan was quite shit actually especially the part about what will happen to the body.

"It's a shit plan." I said making her look at me. "Your supposed to be an assassin put the body in acid it's gone in seconds. They'll also be no evidence that he would have been put in there as it would get rid of that too." I said making Yelena think for a bit.

"That's true very true little Natasha." Yelena said with a nod going over her plan in her head again. "You could be the villain Natasha knowing that." She said making me shrug a bit.

"It's simple science." I told her with a sigh.

We stayed at Kate's for another hour after Yelena had cleaned her pot. Soon it was time to leave as Kate had to go somewhere. Me and Yelena left after saying goodbye to Kate. We started making our way back to the tower discussing about the best ways to hide a body. But in Russian so no one could understand us.