💕𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏)💕

-Picture drawn by me!

[Requested by: Kittencomics]

[Your POV]

It has been a very long day. You were helping Tricky, your boyfriend fight Hank and he is beaten up pretty bad, but he was more worried about you. You were bruised and scars everywhere, but nothing was broken.

"Clown will make you feel better!"

He picks you up and carries you.

"Are you sure you are able to carry me? You seem beaten up quite bad."

"Clown is fine! Clown wants to make sure Y/N is alright"

He seemed happy from behind his mask as he nuzzles into your neck and carries you somewhere.
Minutes later he takes you to a park. The park which you guys had met.
He places you down on a bench.

"Clown will be right back!"
He tells you as he walks off.

It was quite a surprise he was doing something like this since he wasn't best at comfort at the beginning of the relationship.
He comes back with two hotdogs in his hand and hands you one. You took it and smile and say thank you.

"Y/N should smile more! Clown is happy when Y/N smiles!"

You smiles even more from the comment. He sat down next to you as he eats his hotdog.

After finishing your hotdogs he carries once again and takes you home. Once you guys arrived he places you down on the couch and snuggles with you. You pat his head and smiles softly at him.

"Clown loves you!<3"

"Love you too Tricky"

You guys cuddled and fell asleep.

[Sorry if it was short but if you enjoyed I'm glad! Have a good day/night! ✨]