💕𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚡 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛💕

Requested by: HarukaTayashi

[ 💕 Fluff 💕 ]

-------------------------------------------------------

[ No One's P.O.V ]

SOMEWHERE IN NEVADA...

A strange portal appeared and out came a person. A few grunts noticed and is looking at the strange creature.
This was the strangest thing the have seen.

The so called creature finally stood up with a few stumbles to reveal a slightly tall person?
It didn't look like a person they didn't know what is was. It had [skin color] skin and [hair color] hair, eyes and-

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT LOOKS SCARY!"

"RUN AWAY BEFORE IT HURT US!"

And now we have a bunch of screaming grunts because they never seen a human before.

"WAIT! I'M NOTl GOING TO HURT YOU! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE I AM!"

The person was ignored by a bunch of screams. They did think the gray people were strange as well but some help is all they want. Now they were seen as a freak..?
They just wanted to go home. They didn't know how they got there. They wanted help..comfort...somewhere to stay to clear their mind.

----------Time skip to 3 days later--------

[ Y/N'S P.O.V ]

It's been like...two to three days and no on bothered to help me. I was alone and scared like why is the sky red?? Is this hell?? Am I dead?? I didn't know at all. And these people didn't look normal and of course I didn't look normal to them.

I decided to get some food so I went to the only store near me. I went inside and the cashier immediately looked at me.

"AAAAAHHH! T-TAKE WHAT YOU WANT DON'T HURT M-ME!"

It's not like I could pay anyways I didn't have money. But hey, free food.

I left the store with some food that was already cooked of course since I didn't have an oven, or microwave or a house.
I guess I was on the streets even though there aren't any. This place is just strange, the longer I stay it gets even stranger.

I did found a big box yesterday so that is somewhat shelter. I walked past a few grunts and they all screamed at me calling me "monster",
"Creature", and "Freak".

One of them decided to be the "hero" by running at me with a??

"AAH-"

I fell over since some guy decided to stab me in the leg with a pocket knife I was deep and it wasn't much, but it hurt.

I whipped around him, glaring at him with rage. Or at least I think it's a he?

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! ALL OF YOU!!"

I couldn't even finish due to guy and everyone being scared at my loud voice and me and running away.