✨𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛✨

Requested by: summ3r_90s

_________________________________________

[ Y/N P.O.V ]

The chaos was non-stop. The shooting, the fighting, people always having the urge to rip someone's head off. The screams and people shaking in fear is seen as pathetic. I cover my ears as I hear the gunshots going off as people scream in pain. I had a headache from all of this. One peaceful day is what I asked for but this is Neavda there is no such thing as a peaceful day.
Phobos has been to busy lately so I can't spend time with him sadly.

I pushed the covers off of me. This headache was killing me. And the violence from afar isn't helping. I layer there on the bed staring at the ceiling. I should definitely get up, but I don't feel like dealing with any shit today. I would try and go back to sleep, but we can see that's not happening.

I got up and honestly I felt dizzy. I need fresh air maybe. I headed towards the door and left the room. I walked down the hall to go into the facility. I stopped at the big Iron door already hearing commotion on the other side.
I typed in the code and the doors opened, revealing several agents running around, testing out weapons and other stuff.
One agent looked up at me and ran towards me.

"H-Hello ma'am/sir/Mx! Not to be rude or anything, but you look awful.."

I stared at him with a hint of annoyance.

" Don't mention it."

I said in somewhat harsh tone. I just didn't want to talk to anyone but seems like I can't get what I want at times. Life is hard and sucks honestly.

"S-sorry! It's just that you look sick I was just wonder if you were alright! Maybe you need-"

He stopped as I glared at him as he started to sweat.

"Just go back to work.."

He nods and scurried off.

"We'll look who's in a bad mood~"

I heard a deep flirtatious voice behind me. I turned around seeing my 6'5 boyfriend.

"Aren't you busy?"

He smirks at me as he leaned on the wall making sure he makes it look like I'm very small. Goodness this man.

"Not really but I just wanted to check on my future wife though~ is there anything wrong with that?"

I sighed and a faint blush was on my face.

" You haven't even proposed to me and you assuming we will get married?"

"We'll I haven't...yet~
But I know it will happen someday."

He walks closer to me as he puts his hand on head playing with my hair. His eye staring into mine.

"You look sick doll, do you need to rest?"

"It's a headache that's killing me. And it wasn't fun waking up to a bunch of people dying outside."

" Hm let me get you some pain medicine. In the meantime you sit here."

He then forced me to sit down on a small nearby sofa as he walks off to somewhere. A few minutes later he had a bottle of pills and a glass of water.
He then sat down next to me as he hands me the water.

"This should help."

He gave me two of the pills and I took them and drunk the water.
I felt him start caressing my cheek.
I turned to him looking confused.

" You want my attention don't you?~"

He smirks once again showing off his sharp teeth. I started blushing. This man is going to be the death of me..
He then gets closer to me.

"Your lips look appetizing..~"

He then smash his lips into mine. He was quite rough but there was love in it. He started playing with my hair as would mutter sweet things to me.
He then pulled away as I went to catch my breath.

"You're so Beautiful Y/N...
You're so perious."

He then plants a kiss on my forehead

" You're so cute my little doll~"

_________________________________

( *Struggling to think of a good story line* )