✨𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢!𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝙵𝚘𝚡!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ✨

Requested by:
Serenity_HQ

[ Me trying to get motivation back-]

______________________________________

(No ones POV)

You decided that you should go visit your childhood friend, Deimos after a good 5-6 months without seeing him.
You wanted to surprise him by going to where he lived without telling him that you were visiting.
You been quite busy lately with work and such that you didn't really had time to visit Deimos. You would call him every now and then but now you had a few days of vacation due to an incident that happened at your job.

Life was quite weird being a fox and all their were many stares and such. You decided to move into Nevada 2 years ago since Deimos said

"Everything is weird here you would fit perfectly!"

At first everyone did stare at you of crouse, but gotten use to you since you weren't
'Weird or freakish'
As the other stuff they seen in Nevada.
But when meeting Deimos' friends Hank and Sanford, Hank took a huge liking to you.

He would basically stroke your ears and pet your head. That's how he acted at first till he kinda warmed up to you more. Now he is just a flirt and you slightly blamed Deimos since Sanford was telling you how strange it was for Hank to act like that towards someone.

Anyways you finally arrived and knocked on the door as your swish back and forth out of excitement.

(Y/N's POV)

The door opened to reveal the idiotic smoker also known as my best friend, Deimos.

"Y/N! I didn't expect you to be here! I thought you were to busy to come over."
He hugged me tight and then let go as he saw how he was squeezing me to tight.

"Something happened at my job that it had to be closed down for a bit so im basically on vacation."

He then let me inside where I was greeting by Sanford watching TV.

"Oh hey Y/N nice to ya bud!"

He says as he gets up to ruffle my hair.

"I worked hard on that all morning y'know!"

He just chuckles as Deimos goes out to take a smoke.

"This is his 4th one today and it better be his last for today."

Sanford says annoyed.

Me and him talked for a bit til someone entered the room and stroked me hair.

"Hey."

The one and only Hank J. Wimbleton towering over me as he continues to pat my head.

"H-hey Hank long time no see."

Did I just stutter??
What is wrong with me?

"Yeah. Hows my little fox doing~"