✨𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛✨

Story requested by: EllieGodelia

[Hope you enjoy✨]

[3rd person POV]

You were always short everyone you met in your life were always taller than you. Even people that were younger than you were taller than you.
(Me who has friends that are taller than me *cries in 5'2*)

You were tiny. But you did have a best friend his name was Tricky. He absolutely loved your small height. You were like a child he would love to pick you up, carry you and sometimes cuddle you like a stuff bear.
He would of crouse tease you about your height, but if anyone else did he would just stab them with a sign or rio their head off without warning.

[Y/N POV]

Tricky decided to take me to get ice cream. He was eating the hotdog that he got before we started walking. He was carrying me on his back. I honestly felt tall and powerful.
We suddenly made it to a stop and I saw we were at the ice cream shop.

"What flavor dose Y/N want?"

Tricky asked.
I thought for a moment.

"I would like (favorite ice cream flavor)!"

"Ok then! Clown will get it for you!"

Tricky then ordered the ice cream flavor I wanted and then he set me down and patted my head.

"Y/N is really tiny."

"No I'm not! You are just tall!"

He patted my head once again as I began to lick my ice cream. It was so good. Without warning Tricky picked me up bridal style as his mask did  "^_^"

"You are very adorable!"

"Clown thinks Y/N is more adorable!"

I was very flustered about that comment. It looks like we are a couple but we are only just friends..right?

I mean of crouse I think he is cute, but we are just friends.

He then carried me most of time we were out and having fun. He then put me on top of his head as he started walking.
I then decided to lean down and kiss the top of his mask.

Tricky then stop in his tracks and looked up at me.

"What did Y/N do to Clown?"

"I kissed you."

"What is a kiss?"

I was confused did he not know what a kiss is. That is very sad.

"A kiss is a way to uh show affection to someone you like or um love."

Tricky paused for a moment to think. He then picked me back up and sat me down on the ground.

"What is love?"

"Um it's an emotion. A good emotion where you like to spend time with a person and want to be with them forever. Something like that."

That was the best way I could explain that. Tricky then stared at me in deep thought.

"Clown likes spending time with Y/N."

I started to blush a bit.

"I like to spend time with you too!"

"Dose Y/N love Tricky?"

I stood there shaking a bit. How was I going to tell my best friend I like him? I just decided to slightly nod. I looked down to avoid eye contact out of embarrassment.

"Clown loves Y/N too!"

"H-huh?"

"Clown likes spending time with Y/N and wants to stay with her/him/them forever!"

He then embraces me with a hug as I nuzzled into him. This hug was quite long since Tricky didn't want to let go no matter how hard I try to break free.

This day has been something my best friend turned into my lover.

[Pretty short but I hope you enjoyed though. Have a good day/night lovely people! ✨]