𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

{ Requested by: Mizzlinq }

_____________________________________

I had to stay away from him.

He is dangerous.

Crossing his path is a death wish.

But why was I interested in him so much?

I want to know his motive. Why does he kill? Why did he deiced to cause chaos to all of Nevada? And how the hell did he kill the sun?

I'm just a regular cashier. I'm being paid minimum wage and my other employees just sit around smoke and I'm pretty sure they sneak in drugs.
And the boss doesn't even bat an eye about it.

I hate this job.

This job is boring rarely anyone comes here. If they do they usually steal or just sit around inside of he store or outside the store and don't buy shit.

Is it wrong that I think about setting this store on fire with everyone including me in it?
I mean I might sound insane, but this is Neavda so there is much worse.

But something did happen yesterday. He was here.

The assassin.

As I was locking up for my night shift yesterday he ran by me. Not before staring at me for a few moments.

That moment I was frozen in fear hoping I wouldn't become some random kill to cool off some angry I'm pretty sure he had at the time.

Have I ever talked to him? Yes I have. I gave him a wave and a "Hello". He only stared. And stared. Before walking off to do his own business. I was embarrassed very much embarrassed.

So right now I'm writing about him. I have my own personal journal about the infamous Hank J. Wimbleton. I wish to learn more about him. I'm pretty sure he is mute. Or rude because of him not answering me.

"What are you writing about Dork?"

And here is one of my employees, Sara. She can be nice when she wants to but she is annoying.

"Nothing" I answered in a monotone voice.

"Sure don't look like nothing."

She peaks over to look at my journal, but I pull it closer to me.

"Oh come on! I just want to read wants in your diary."

"What? It's not a diary are you fucking blind?"

I am definitely about to lose my shit. I can't believe I last this long in this hellhole.

"Then what is it? It must be SO secret if you keep hiding it."

She puts he elbows on he tale and lays her chin her hands. Her smrik made me want to smack it right off.

"You writing something naughty aren't ya?"

Excuse me?