🔪𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎!𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚜 𝚡 𝙶𝚘𝚍!𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛🔪

Story requested by: TIFFONIROBLE123

[ Sorry for not being active I was busy with school and checking out other fandoms I'm in. I hope everyone had a great spooky month.]

[He/Him pronouns being used]

[3rd person POV]

Y/N..
A new subject that was being tested on in the facility. They were considered a God, it was most rare and most interesting subject they ever seen.

Phobos, the director of the whole thing would mostly observe Y/N. He absolutely admired his form to the point he grew obsessed. He didn't like it when the others observed him, but he pretended he didn't mind. He just wanted to be the o n l y one to observe him. Everytime he asks him questions he just loved to hear his voice. He grew to be attached to him. He wanted him.
Needed him.
He grew such an obsession towards you.

[Y/N POV]

I woke up to a bunch of tubes attached to me, as usual. I just wanted them to leave me alone and let me be.
All of sudden they asked me questions on "how I'm feeling."

They then gave me some food, which honestly wasn't the best, but ate it anyways. I had the strangest feeling of someone watching me. I just thought these agents were just observing me again. I decided to look anyways.
It was Phobos again..
He always stare at me and it was just getting creepy now. When he noticed I saw him he just smiled at me showing his sharp teeth.
I shivered and looked away.

The agents decided to leave and I was finally at peace with myself. They kept me trapped in a glass room with a mattress. They do let me use the facility bathrooms that have tons of drawings on the walls and stalls in there.

I lied down on the mattress, hopefully I would be able to fall asleep.

"Are you tired?"

I heard a familiar voice say.
I look up and see Phobos himself looking down at me smiling. That was creepy as shit.

"What's the matter? Did I frighten you~?"

"If you are staring at me trying to sleep of crouse I will be frightened."

He then chuckled and continued smiling at me.

"What."

"Oh nothing sweetheart~.
Just observing."

I just wanted him to leave me alone.
He just continued staring and smiling at me.

"You're so cute~"

I shot him a nasty look that clearly says "leave me the fu*k alone".

He then laughs at that and continued staring.

This went one for a few minutes til he started to speak.

"Do you amire or love anyone?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just asking. Do you?"

"No.."

We then lock eyes with one another as he thinks of something else to say.

"You know I love you. Ever since we put you in this facility I grew very fond of you."

I then laughed and he looked at me confused.

"Well I don't."

I turn away from him and proceeded to try and fall asleep.

"Oh.."

I then hear the door open to my glass room and footsteps come closer to me, but I didn't budge.

Then I felt someone grab me and put a cloth to my mouth.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that doll~"

I felt myself slowly lose consciousness and everything blacked out.

I then wake up tied to a chair. Oh god what the hell even happened. I tried to speak, but realized my mouth was tapped shut. I tries to get out of wherever I am.

"Don't try and escape, it won't work."

That voice..
I then see Phobos walk closer to me with that same damn smirk at the facility. I wanted to yell at him, but the tape muffled out my voice.

"Trying to speak? That's cute. But unfortunately I can't remove that tape from your. Well not yet at least."

I stared dead at him with anger written all over my face.

"If you want to know where you are.. Well you are in my basement! I put you hear so you understand that I love you and you love me."

He grabbed my face and looking at me with a sadistic smile.

"You will learn to love me doll. Won't you~"

He then laughed, but it sounded psychotic.

And that's when I knew I'm never getting out of here. I'm basically his..

Forever.

[Hoped you enjoyed!
I might not get to everyone's request kinda late since school has been hard lately. I hoped you enjoyed.
Well anyways have a good day/night✨]