💕𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝙶𝙽!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛💕

[ 𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳3073 ]

_________________________________________

[ No One's POV ]

Y/N's girlfriend was out fighting or killing. Or maybe she was getting into some nonsense again. She did come home drunk last week and sheriff had a hard time dragging her to y/n.

Y/N didn't think much of it honestly. Where ever Wank is she will eventually make her way home.
Y/N was reading on the couch. It was quiet in the house which would stop once Wank gets home. But Y/N did wonder what their girlfriend was up to and hoped she didn't get in to much trouble or hurt.

All of sudden there was loud slam that came from the kitchen. Y/N jumped up being startled by the loud noise.
They get off the couch slightly running into the kitchen to see Wank looking frustrated and exhausted.

[ Y/N'S POV ]

"Babe?"

Wank looks up at me as she walks over and slumps over me. Which made me stumble a bit considering she is taller than me.

"Babyy....I'm tired.."

The tall murderous woman whined as she burises her head into my neck.
I blushed at the affection as I try and hold her up.

I then kissed her cheek and made her look at me as I cup her cheeks.

"Sounds like you had a hard day. Wanna take a bath together?"

Wank looks to her side as she slowly nods. I smile at her as I take her hand and lead her to the bathroom.
I then turned on the faucet making sure the water is warm and the bathtub then started to fill up.
I then put soap in the bathtub.

"We should start getting undress, the bath is almost ready."

.

.

.

.

Me and Wank were now all cuddled up in our bed after our bath she as been a bit sleepy. I kept kissing her cheek as she just giggles.

"You're so cute..like a kitten...yeah that's a good nickname for you..."

She slumps back into the covers and pillows of our king-sized bed. She looks at me and smiles.

"I love you so fucking much.."

She then closes her eyes and within seconds she starts sleeping. I gave her one last kiss on her fore head and snuggled in her chest.

"Love you too."

______________________________________

Sorry if it's short-