🔪𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦!𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🔪

Requested by: KiannaLee3

________________________________________

[ NO ONE'S P.O.V ]

A few months ago Y/N seemed to stumbled across her path. It was only eye contact for a few seconds before Y/N ran off to somewhere else. But Wank couldn't get them off their mind.
They were just doing your job, shooting and killing agents with the trio. She decided to watch them from afar.
She started to feel all fuzzy inside when she saw them.
She wanted to know everything about them.

She then started to stalk them and stealing a few things that belong to them and keep it all to herself. She then learned their name, Y/N. She loved the way it sound.
She would hate it when they interact with others especially Hank, since they were close to him. She just wanted them to only see her, touch her, and love her.
She absolutely adored them and wanted them to become hers. ONLY HERS.

"You'll be mine soon, sugar~"

[ Y/N P.O.V ]

I was walking with Hank in Nevada. He was quite angry so I told him a walk would make him feel better, hopefully. It was quite awkward walk since neither one of us were talking. All of sudden I felt like I was being watched.
I turned around a didn't see anyone. Just rocks and boulders and mainly an empty space which is most of Nevada.

"What's wrong with you?"

Hank asked as he turned his head towards me as he stopped walking.

"Oh nothing! Just looking around."

He just stares at me and started walking again.

" I don't really believe that, but whatever."

We kept walking until we reached a small convenient store.

"I'll go get some drinks."

"Ok."

Hank decided to stay beside the store as a few grunts noticed him and ran off.
I went inside the store to find something to drink. I forgot to ask what Hank wanted. Oh well, he'll just deal with what I get him. I bought (favorite drink) for me and a soda for Hank.

All of sudden I heard fighting outside?
Don't tell me Tricky came back and decided to fight Hank.

I paid for the drinks and came out the store, expecting to see Tricky and Hank tearing each other's limbs off. But it wasn't Tricky. It was a girl who was wearing mostly white with pink goggles on. To be honest she looked a bit like Hank.

" Get off me you fu*king bit-"

Hank was slammed to the ground before even finishing his sentence. The girl who slammed him into he ground looked familiar. He then finally stood up kicking her in the stomach.

She did look oddly familiar though.

She caught me staring at her as she waved at me and I heard her giggle a bit?