𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 (Trio)

Warning: (Inappropriate content at the end)

________________________________________________________________________________

How you started dating

________________________________________________________________________________

Sanford 

- You were basically in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sanford noticed this and took it upon himself to help you out. You didn't seem like an agent or hostile in any means towards him and his group so why not help you out? You of coursed thanked him which got him smiling all day.

- After that incident you guys met again a week later, since he wasn't in much of a rush he decided to talk to you. You two hanged out ever since then. He would always check in on you if you were ok. I mean this is Nevada he was even surprised how you were alive.

- And the feelings began to start. He would give hints that he likes you and then chuckle a bit afterwards when you were oblivious to it. You weren't, you knew exactly what he was doing.

- He was the one to confess though. No, he wasn't shy about it. More so slight embarrassment considering Deimos his best bud was there without warning.

- "Sanford pulling a hottie?!" "DEIMOS!"

- Either way you accepted while he smirks at you trying to ignore Deimos' ridiculous display.

♥ Deimos 

- You were a bartender. Hardly anyone came into the bar, just mainly grunts and probably one or two agents. The agents were mainly there to see if you spot some assassins running around Nevada and offering a huge money reward. Of course you didn't until now.

- Deimos entered the bar wanting a drink after a hard day. He grabbed a few drinks and made some small talk until he started to flirt.

- "Are you sure you're a bartender? You look like someone who should be in my sheets~"

- Silence. You ignored and continued to serve the rest of the grunts that were there, to Deimos' disappointment. Though he didn't give up his helpless flirts stilled continued until he was drunk.

- "Th-There ya are...~ *hic*... I... see fairies...ha-ha..."

- Basically, you took his phone that was lying on the counter and called whoever was in his contacts to get him. Later on, after he sobered up, he realized you gave him his number. He wouldn't stop calling you and texting you.

- Out of nowhere he texts you "WANNA D4T3??!1#" and just didn't respond until the next day. He was absolutely ecstatic to see that you said yes. Well, more like you said, "sure just don't sound high next time."

♥ Hank

- You were working with Doc, 2b. You were 2b's assistant. Upon meeting you he didn't take much interest. In fact, you were slightly frightened by the murderous aura he gave off. He would usually visit 2b often due to him getting many injuries, which means you see him a lot too. 2b already introduced him to me, but he didn't seem that interested.

- There was a time 2b wasn't there and Hank was bleeding, a lot. So, using the knowledge you knew had to help him by shaking in fear and stuttering as you try and help him. He allowed you while staring you down, his breathing was the only thing you heard.

🎉 You've finished reading [ ᴍᴀᴅ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ] °𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕥 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ° 🎉