✨𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚡 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛✨

Requested by: 𝘵𝘩𝘦_𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦_𝘴0𝘯1𝘤

_____________________________________

[Sheriff P.O.V]

And there has been another theft and someone calling saying something valuable has been stolen.
This has been going on for a while now. There has been some sort of bandit going around in Nevada, and I will catch them.
I just have to try and outsmart them.

[Y/N P.O.V]

Did he seriously think he can catch me? As if. I'm more skilled than that coward could ever be. I overheard him trying to make a plan to stop me. I didn't listen much since I knew his plan would fail, but I could at least know some info just to be cautious.

I snuck into the building trying to see if the sheriff may have something interesting in his office I could steal. I opened his drawers to his desk and looked everywhere, but this guy dosen' t have anything that catches my eye.

"Well you lost my interest sheriff."
I stated while rolling my eyes.

I then spotted a safe that was hidden underneath his desk.

"Bingo!"

I struggled to to try and open it til I heard the door open.
Ah shit..

I decided to just hide underneath the desk hoping he doesn't sit down at all.
Which he did, looks like i would be here for a while and hope he dosen' t look underneath his desk.

------- Time skip to 10 minutes ----

Ok this is getting out of hand I need to get the hell out of here. This man just won't budge huh, well then I have to see if I can take control of the situation. Which involves me showing myself, but I knew someday it would happen. I kicked the chair he was in leaving him falling down, the air in his lungs leaving him as he struggled to regain his breath back.

"Well well well. Isn't it the coward of Nevada. Hello there Sheriff~"
I said to him with a smirk.

He was shocked and speechless it cause me to laugh at him.

"What can't speak? Or you don't me? Well let me give you a hint. It took you about 3 months to try and figure out how to catch that bandit huh. I'm that bandit sheriff."

"Y-y-you-"

He struggled to speak, but he looked at me up and down with a bright pink hue appearing on his face.

"Like what you see, Sheriff~"

"N-No!?"

"Oh so you can talk?"

He sits up a bit, blushing a bit more.

"You know. You're not bad yourself."

"I-I don't like you! Y-you're the enemy. And I have caught you know!"

"You don't even have your hands on m-"

And just like that he jumped on me trying restrain me as I fought back, which he avoided most of them.
How the hell did this guy get skilled was the thing I wondered.

I struggled underneath his grasp as he finally was abled to cuffed me.

"Well shit.."

"Not so tough anymore missy! You are going to be locked up for a while"

"You are pretty strong for a coward though~"
I flirted with him as a blush appeared on his face.

"Don't you dare think flattery would get you out of jail!"

"Oh don't worry I knew that."

I got up as quick as possible, kicking him in the stomach as he falls back on the floor.

I kicked him in the face as I got on top of him trying to find the keys to get me out of these handcuffs.

He tried to get up but I kicked him again as he groaned in pain. He was bruised and that kick gave him a bloody nose.
I finally found the keys and tried my best trying to get the handcuffs off which to my success I did.

"You put up quite a fight dear Sheriff. But I have to leave so soon. So sorry to leave you like this."

He looked up at me looking slightly angered.

I walked over to him and lifted his chin up as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"As I said Sheriff you're not bad yourself~"

I opened the window in his office and jumped out of it and ran off. And maybe soon to have another encounter with him.

[ Sheriff P.O.V ]

I was patching up my bruises and bloody nose I got from thag bandit.
Why did they even flirt with me. I couldn't get them out of my head after that. They are just so..so.. attractive..
Wait! I can't say that.

I opened the door to my office tidying things up since that mink fight we had. I then found a note on my desk.

"That's strange."

I took the note and opened it.

" Sorry about the bruises dear, but that was great meeting in person we should meet up again. See you soon Sheriff~ <3.

-Love Y/N"

So their name is Y/N huh..
Y/N..
I laughed to myself as I folded the note back up.

"You're not so bad yourself either, Y/N."

---------------------------------------------------

[ I should really be sleep since I have a test tomorrow-
But anyways hope you enjoyed reading this I was having a bit of writers block but I hope you have a good day/night✨]