✨𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔!𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ✨

---------------------------------------------------
Requested by:
Lynnie_S3all
-----------------------------------------

---- No one's P.O.V ---

Unfortunately your best friend, known as Hank has gotten sick.
He insisted he should continue his usual violent routine and cause a whole battle with Tricky, but you won't let him.

You decided to help him through this sickness and care for him til he gets better. Even Sanford and Deimos decided to help even though Hank said he didn't need help.
Though Deimos is keeping distance between cause he mentions
"The sickness will ruin him and his looks."
Obviously joking.

You and Sanford were making Hank some homemade soup. Deimos not really being much of help was just watching cracking jokes here and there as he smokes.

--- Y/N P.O.V ---

"Deimos can't you just smoke outside?"
I asked him jokingly.

He takes out his cigarette and just smiles.
"When did my smoking bothered you?"

"Well if you are not going to help cook I think it would be better if you leave the kitchen."

"Aww don't worry I can help-"

"Please don't. Last time the kitchen caught on fire the last time you tried to make pizza. Love you bud, but I will not let you help."
Sanford says being frim.

I let out a laugh as Deimos looks at me clearly didn't seem pleased about the comment or me laughing at him.

" Don't make fun of me! At Least I tried! And I think I'm a good cook I just need...y'know helping."
Deimos says.

" What you good at cooking fire? "
I commented as Sanford laughs as he stirs the pot, seasoning the soup.

" I will fight you, right here right now."
Deimos says joking with me.

" Oh you think you can shortie? "
I said, pointing out our height difference since I'm slightly taller than him.

" No need for this nonsense. We have a sick Hank in the house and we need to give him some medicine and this soup that is now done."

Sanford then poured the soup in a bowl and a spoon and handed it to me to give it to hank.

" Ok mother Sanford."
I giggled after that as I walked towards Hank's room to give him his food.

I opened the door with Hank laying in bed watching a very violent movie.

"Here you go Hank."

I smiled sweetly at him. He just stares at me and nods.

" Put it on the night stand."
He said is a dry voice due to his sickness.

"You should really get some rest though Hank. After you are done eating please sleep."

He only nods and goes back to watching the movie. I left the room and went into the living room to watch some movies of my own.

~Time skip by Deimos trying to fit 20 cigs into his mouth~

I check the time and it read 11:45.
Seems like i been hitting it off with the movies. I then hear footsteps behind me, I turned around and see Hank in his t-shirt and shorts in the living room doorway.

"Hank you should be sleep."

" I can say the same for you."

I narrow my eyes at him and decided to take him to his room myself.

" If you want to be stubborn, fine. I can be more stubborn now get your ass to bed. "

He deeply sighs in annoyance and sat down on his bed.

"Sleep."

" No. "

" Hank, lay down and go to sleep. "

" You don't tell me what to do. "

" I care about you very much and I love you to much to see you more sick so please sleep. "

There was silence from the silent male as a small tint of pink appeared on my face.

" Love you too. "

I wasn't expected a confession from him, not at all. Due to his violent acts and his hostile behavior I didn't expect him to have feelings. Especially towards me.

" Do you mean that...or?"

" Yes. I do mean that. "

He stares at me, focusing on me closely and it felt sort of loving?

" I loved you ever since our first day of fighting Tricky together. You were amazing out there. Though you do need help on your fighting skills, but you're good at dodging. But I do thank you for taking care of me."

I blushed.

"Well your welcome. And you could of crouse teach me how to fight. "

" Yeah I can. But when I feel like it."

"Mhm."

I then grabbed a nearby blanket and decided to do something funny.

"Stand up."

" I thought you wanted me to slee-"

" Just stand. "

He stood up and eyeing me in confusion as I wrapped the blanket around him like a burrito.

"What are you doing?"

" Hank burrito."

I say proudly as I lay him back in bed.

" You always surprise with the dumbest things huh?"

"This isn't dumb! It's a skill!"

He just sighs and yawns as I wrapped my arms around him.

" Love you Hank. I love you a lot."

" Love you too sweetheart. "

I then lay a kiss on his forehead and left to room to go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

I decided to change my "writing style" a bit. But anyways I hope my ladies, gentlemen and non-binary folk and others have a lovely day/night✨

-----------------------------------------------------------