✨𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ✨

Story requested by: That0neIdioticSimp

[Hope you enjoy✨]

[3rd person POV]

Why.
Why couldn't you just listen. Why couldn't you just stay put out of harms way. Now look at you, running for your life all because you wanted to help Hank even after he told you not to.

Now some agents are chasing you with guns and other sorts of weapons while you have nothing to protect you. Do you even know how to fight back? I mean yes Hank taught you how, but you were horrible defending yourself. Oh how much you wished you weren't in this situation. Oh how much you wished you listened to Hank.

[Y/N POV]

"I hear her/his/their footsteps! This way!"

Oh no they are after me I need to find a new place to hide. I got up and checked my surroundings and ran as fast as I could.

"She's/he's/their running! Shoot!"

I heard tons of gunshots and tried my best to dodge them, but a bullet made it's way through my arm. I felt blood leak out of my arm and the pain started kicking in. I felt tears in my eyes. I didn't want to die, not here not now. Where is Hank? Why can't he just save me right now? Did he forget about me? Or is this my punishment for not listening to him? Honestly I deserve it, why would the most deadly assassin in all of Nevada help me?

I ran into a dead end. Guess this is it, this is how I go. Dying in the A.A.H.W by 8-10 agents. I'm so sorry Hank..please forgive me.

"There you are! Thought you could get out of here alive well guess what! You will have your blood spilled on this walls once we're done with you!"

The agent laughed and I saw him aim his gun at me along with the others. I closed my eyes waiting for the shot to come. But it didn't? Why didn't they shoot? Is he amused at my helpless form? I decided to look up and there I saw bunch of agents dead lying in their own blood. I gagged at the amount of blood I smelled. But there stood a tall figure in all black covered in blood, no wait it wasn't just some figure it was Hank.

He turned around showing his blood red goggles, I felt scared. He was going to scold me, I was prepared for it.

"I told you NOT to follow me nor help me."

I stood there trembling with blood on me from the shot and with tears in my eyes.

"But you had to go and help me huh?"

I stayed absolutely quiet.

"Get up."

I slowly get up while shaking looking up at Hank.
He then looked down at my arm. He sighed and went closer to it.

"How careless can you be? I will fix you up later."

He then picked me up and carried me on his back. And rushed his way out of the A.A.H.W.
Once we reached outside I saw Sanford and Deimos in the pick-up truck.

"Hey Hank how are- oh what happened to Y/N?"

I hear Sanford say in his concerned mother voice.

"She got shot in the arm we need to get back to the base to treat her."

"Well alright."

I held onto Hank tightly and I'm pretty sure I felt him pat my head.

~[Timeskip brought you by Y/N stealing Hank's goggles]~

Once we were at the base Hank brought me into his room to treat me.

"I need to clean your wound Y/N stop backing up."

"It'll burn though.."

"Of crouse it will, but if you don't want your whole arm to get cut off i suggest you let me clean it."

He forcefully grabs my arm and starts cleaning it, and it burned a lot.

"Hank! That hurts!"

"Chill out it's not that bad."

"Hank it burns like hell!"

"I delt with worse pain Y/N so stop whining."

After he was done he wrapped a bunch of bandages around my wound.

"There all better."

I smile softly at him.

"Thank you Hank!"

He just nods and gets up.

"Its getting dark. You should go to sleep."

"Oh alright."

I got up from the bed, but Hank stopped me.

"You're sleeping in here so I can keep an eye on you."

"W-what?"

"Did I stutter?"

Yeah I was pretty sure he didn't say that, but he did?!
My cheeks started heating up. I decided to lay down on his bed and cover my face with a pillow.
Maybe he will sleep on the floor or-?

I then felt someone get in bed beside me. Is that?
I turned around and saw Hank in bed..with me?! He started taking of his mask revealing some scars but he didn't take his goggles off?

He then lay down right next to me as i am a blushing mess of what just happened. I decided to scoot away from him and started to drift off to sleep. Before I did I felt an arm wrapped around me.

"You don't know how much I love you Y/N."

I then felt a pair of lips kiss my cheek as sleep took over me.

[Finally completed this trash. Hope you like it have a lovely day/night you beautiful people! ✨]