✨𝙳𝚎𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚜 𝚡 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛✨

[Requested by: HeadpatsRus]

[Hope you enjoy✨]

[3rd POV]

You were Sanford's older sister/brother/sibling. You guys got along pretty well than other siblings, but of crouse you guys had your arguments. Years ago he soon moved to another place, you think he said 'Nevada'? Anyways he would send you letters and calls everyday about his adventures. You were worried about him since they seemed quite dangerous, very dangerous to be exact. He then assured you he was fine and it's alright he will be ok. Well you did teach him how to fight years ago. You soon over time trusted he will be ok.

But today you had big news and you were excited to tell Sanford. You decided to call, very eager to tell him the news you couldn't hold in any longer.

"Hey Y/N, whatcha call me fo-"

"I'm going to Nevada!"

"Wait what really?? That's amazing! But it is quite dangerous here you sure you should come?"

"I was the one who taught you how to fight and in plus, if I trust you to be safe you should trust me"

"Alright then can't wait to see you Sis/bro/sibling."

"Can't wait to see you too lil bro. I will be there by tomorrow!"

And with that you hanged up jumping with joy that you are finally seeing your little brother Sanford after about 7 years. Time flys doesn't it?

But who knew that you soon got more attached to someone else.

[Y/N POV]

I wad now in Nevada and Sanford texted me the address to go to and told me to be careful. It did look quite strange here, but he did say Nevada was like this. Blood red sky, dark grey ground, barely any grass or tress in sight. This place seemed depressing, but I didn't want that to let you down.

I finally arrived and I was so excited to see him. I knocked on the door and waited, then it finally opened.

"SANFORD!" I yelled and hugged him in a bone crushing hug.

"H-hey Y/N! Can you let me go p-please."

"Oh! Sorry I was just excited to see my lil bro!"

"I'm excited to see you to sis/bro/sibling."

He let me inside into his home. It was quite nice. I was about to tell him it was quite cozy, but then I heard what seemed to be two people yelling.

"STOP BLOCKING MY WAY!"

"HA HA YOU'RE LOSING!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOCKING MY FU*KING WAY!"

"SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME HANK!"

"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A DAMN CHILD!"

The yelling continued as I hear a deep sigh from Sanford.