Five

"Carlisle, can I talk to you?" Edward asked.

"Of course, son."

Edward sighed. "I can't keep this secret from Gabby anymore. As the days go by, it hurts that I'm hiding something from her." He said as he sat down. "I can't keep going."

"Edward, it's your choice if Gabby should know." Carlisle tells him. "She is your mate, correct?" Edward nodded. "Than do what is right."

Edward nodded as he walked out. After the accident, he knew he would have to tell her the truth. No more secrets. Esme smiled as she hugged him. "Do what you think is right, Edward. If you love her, then be honest."

"That's the plan."
~~~
The next day, Gabby woke up to her alarm ringing causing her to turn it off. She walked to her window, but stopped as she saw Edward outside waiting for her. She smiled as she started getting dressed, but first, she opened her window and smiled. "Give me a few minutes." She tells him.

"Take your time."

Gabby smiled as she closed the window and started getting dressed. Edward heard Bella's mind making him growl under his breath. He saw the door open in fifteen minutes to see Gabby Swan walking to him. "Hi." She tells him.

"Hello, I thought I will give you a ride today." He tells her making her smile.

"That's sweet." She tells him as he opened the door. "And a gentleman. What else is there to you, Edward Cullen?"

"A lot more than you think." He tells her.

Gabby looked at him smiling. "Well maybe I'm just going to discover what else there is." She tells him as she kissed his cheek.

Edward watched Gabby sit in his car causing him to shut the door and wonder how he got lucky to have Gabby Swan as his mate.
~~~
At school, everyone saw Edward's car pulled in. They went to minding their own business till Edward got out and walked to the passenger side. Everyone was shocked when they saw Gabby Swan getting out of Edward's car. "Oh my god. Is that Gabby Swan?"

Edward heard their whispers as Gabby just walked along side him. He looked at his mate and smiled as she didn't care, but she stopped and her smile faded. Edward looked to see Bella watching with a glare. "Come on." He tells her. "Just ignore her."

Gabby nodded as Edward wrapped his arms around her. He knew when he was going to tell her, but first, he wanted to get through a date with her. "Gabby, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date this weekend."

"Really?" Gabby asked with a smile. "I would like to go."

Edward smiled as he was going to enjoy today. Gabby laid her head on Edward's shoulder as they stood by her locker. Edward heard Bella's mind making him glare as he wanted the girl to stop talking badly about his mate. He heard the locker shut causing him to look at Gabby. "Let's get to class."

"Sounds like a plan."

Alice smiled as she couldn't wait for their date. Gabby will accept Edward for what he is. Edward looked at his mate. "Gabby, what would you like to do on our date?"

"Anything."

Edward nodded as he knew she meant it. She didn't care and that was fine by him.
~~~
The field trip finally came and Gabby was slightly aggravated because Bella told her to back off Edward. "Sooner or later, Edward will know who he wants."

"I'm about sure Edward has made himself clear." Gabby said as she looked at her sister. "Edward can pick who ever he wants and two, why would someone want to be with you when you are obsessing over someone that doesn't want you. You need help."

Bella watched as Gabby walked out the door. She scoffed as she couldn't believe that she was told by someone who is supposed to quiet and shy. Gabby walked out to see Edward and smiled as she walked over to him smiling as she hugged him. Edward heard every bit of what was said and couldn't wait to tell her the truth so he could laugh about her telling Bella that she needed help. "Are you ready for our trip?"

"Yeah because in two days is our date." She tells him as she got in. "I can't wait to see what you have planned."

Edward smiled as he knew that Gabby was going to enjoy what he has planned.
~~~
Alice and Jasper watched them walk together. "Her sister is not too happy with how close the two are." Jasper tells her. "I think Gabby is the light that Edward needed."

"I think she is what makes him see that he isn't a monster like he thinks." Alice said as she saw how Edward kept his arm around Gabby. "For them to not be together, they do act like their dating."

"Alice, I think he is doing that because he wants Gabby close." Jasper said. "Let's just watch them."

Edward looked at Gabby as she grabbed his hand and dragged him through the tour. Gabby smiled as Edward was trying his best not to laugh at her excitement. She has no idea how much she actually means to me.