Seventeen

When the three of them arrived back, Edward took Gabby straight to the Cullen house since Charlie knew she was helping them and was staying the night with Rosalie and Alice. When Gabby walked in, she screamed out as she was tackled in a hug by Emmett. "Don't you ever and I mean ever, scare me like that." He tells her as he put her down. "The idea of my sister being dead broke my heart."

"I'm sorry." She said. "I blame everything on Bella. She is not allowed to be turned."

"She has to suffer her nightmare. Getting old.' Edward said. "Baby, I think we need to have this vote now."

Gabby nodded as she looked at everyone. "I didn't want to pressure any one by this voting, but Aro is making sure that I turn." She said. "I want everyone's vote."

Jasper walked up to Gabby and hugged her. "Yes." He tells her. "Just like Emmett, you are my sister and I think you being like us will make this family complete."

"Thank you."

Alice skipped over and hugged Gabby. "I vote yes." She tells her. "I want my sister by my side."

Emmett grabbed her again and picked her up. "I vote yes. We can take on the Volturi together."

"Emmett, this is the second time you've pick me up. Put me down."

Edward chuckled as Rosalie walked over to her. Gabby looked at Rosalie as she sighed. "You may be different from other humans. You could have actually died when you saved Edward, but the thought of you dying or being like us bothers me. I wasn't given the choice like you are. So my answer is no."

Gabby grabbed her hand smiling. "Rosalie, I never held anything against you. I understood that there was a reason for your attitude." She said smiling. "When ever you want to talk, I'm here and I will never judge you one bit."

"Thank you."

Esme walked over and hugged Gabby. "Gabriella Swan, you are like the daughter I always wanted. You gave Edward happiness, Emmett has a little sister, Jasper can share his knowledge with, Alice has someone to shop, Rosalie has someone to listen too, and for me and Carlisle, we gained a daughter."

"I've been tempted to call you mom and Carlisle, dad." She tells her. "That's how I feel about you two. My parents knew that I was going to call you that."

"My vote is yes." Esme smiled as she kissed Gabby's head.

Carlisle looked at Edward. He sighed as he already came to a decision. "Gabby, I vote yes." Carlisle said as he looked at Edward. "I'm not losing my son."

Gabby nodded as she looked at Edward. "Edward?"

"I don't know what to say. I don't want you to turn, but I can't live without you." He said. "If I were to turn you, I want us to be married." Gabby watched as he got down on one knee as everyone watched with smiles. "Gabriella Swan, will you marry me?"

"Yes." She tells him as he slipped the ring on as the others cheered for them. "I love you."

"I love you."