Seven

The sound of a phone ringing had Gabby groaning as she woke up and answered it. "Hello?" She said.

"Gabby, I won't be at school tomorrow."

"Edward, I'm sure you could have waited to tell me that when I was fully awake." She tells him with a smile. "But thank you."

"Be careful tomorrow too. Bella will learn about us, but she will think that you don't know.'

Gabby sighed as she didn't like to hear that. "Okay, but I'm going to go find myself a prom dress after school." She tells him. "I will call you if something changes."

"Okay."

Edward hung the phone up and looked to see the sun rising. Today, everything was going to change and Bella will become more obsessed with him and his family. Meaning one thing. Harming Gabby along the way just so she could have what she wants. "I will kill her if she touches my mate."
~~~
At school, Gabby was reading when Angela walked over to Gabby. "Hi, Gabby." She looked up and smiled.

"Hi."

"Are you good at picking dresses out?"

"Yes, but I think a light purple will suit you." She said.

Bella watched them talk as she knew that after tonight, Edward Cullen will be her's as she will know and her sister won't. Gabby smiled as she couldn't wait to find the dress that catches Edward's eyes.

At the Cullens, Edward sat writing a song for Gabby. "The dress she's going to wear to prom is going to be amazing." Edward looked at Alice, but she blocked him from seeing it. "I don't think so. Gabby wants to wow you."

"She does that every day." He tells her.

Alice smiled as she knew that Edward and Gabby are in love, but they haven't said a word about their true feelings besides them dating. Edward sighed as he saw the time and wished he could be with his mate. "She'll call you soon."

"That's not the issue. I feel...lonely without her around me."

Alice nodded as she walked out, but stopped. "Lonely?" She mumbled before walking to Jasper and Emmett.
~~~
In Port Angeles, Gabby paid for her dress and was ready for prom. If Edward asks her. "You're not enjoying this, are you?" Jessica asked Bella.

"No." She replies. "I'm going to check out this book store."

Gabby watched Bella leave causing her to look at Angela and Jessica. "I'm going to go find us a restaurant."

"Okay."

Gabby walked out of the shop with her dress and started following her big sister. She saw Bella, but she was losing her as Bella had a head start and there wasn't much light.

In Forks, Alice was fixing the picture frames when she got a vision of Gabby getting attacked by a group of men. "Edward!"

Edward appeared with everyone else. "Alice?" Jasper said.

"It's Gabby. There will be a group of drunk men attacking her."

Edward  left as they looked at Alice. "Why is she by herself?"

"She went to stop Bella from finding out."
~~~
Edward was speeding through Port Angeles when disgusting minds caught his attention. He made a sharp turn and appeared where Gabby was. She turned around as the guys backed off causing her to run to him. "Get in the car."

"Bad move."

Edward growled as Gabby looked at him before he recollected himself and got in just as she did. He pulled forward a bit scaring them before backing off and driving away. "I'm so sorry." She tells him. "I was trying to keep the secret safe."

"But you almost..." Gabby watched as he pulled over and touched her face. "I thought something bad was going to happen if I didn't make it in time." He tells her. "I don't care if Bella finds out as long as you are safe and sound in my arms."

Gabby smiled as she leaned over and kissed him. Edward knew she was okay now and that's all that matters was her. He pulled back and smiled. "Let's get you something to eat and get you home."

"What about my nosy sister?"

"We'll figure it out. Together."

Gabby smiled as she grabbed his hand as she knew that everything changes tomorrow. Edward took her to a restaurant to eat making her smile as she kissed his cheek.
~~~
At the Swans, Bella sat by her computer dong research and smiled. "Edward will finally be mine."