Twenty nine

Edward stood with his son in his arms as they waited for Gabby to wake up. Charlie was also in transition, but his was an accident. A newborn turned him the moment he was making a run from the battle. Irina stayed by his side as she wanted to know her mate, her new daughter, and grandson. "Edward?"

"Yes?"

"I was never mad at you or Gabby. Just the pack." She admitted. "I now realized that Laurent was never meant to be my mate. If so, he would have never came here to harm Gabby."

Edward looked away from Gabby to Irina. "Let me tell you how much drama we have went through. Starting from Bella to now. Everything you should know what we had went through and the truth of Laurent's betrayal."

Irina nodded as she looked towards Gabby and out of the room thinking about Charlie. "I need to know everything."
~~~
Three days later and Gabby was waking up. Edward smiled as he held their son. "Mommy is about to wake up." He tells Isiah. "I can't wait."

Even though Isiah is about to be two months old, he would still look at his mom and dad wondering what was happening. Edward knew Isiah was wondering why his mom wasn't awake holding him. "Edward?"

Looking at the beautiful girl that sat up in the bed. Edward smiled as he walked over with their son in his arms. He put his hand on her cheek and smiled. "You have no idea how much I missed you."  He tells her. "I thought I lost you for a second on that mountain."

Gabby smiled as she looked at her baby boy. "Let daddy watch him..."

"He will be waking up soon."

"What?"

"Let's go hunt. Irina will watch Isiah." He tells her. "I'll explain everything while we hunt."

Gabby nodded as she looked at her son. She wanted to hold him, but she needed to feed first. Isiah started crying causing Gabby to walk to Edward and take Isiah. He was shock that she wasn't thirsting for Isiah's blood.  "It's okay. Mommy and daddy will be right back." She says kissing his head. "We love you."

Edward smiled as he kissed her head. "Let's go."

Irina walked in as Gabby laid Isiah down. The two left as Irina smiled. "They will be back soon."
~~~
In the woods, Gabby was feeding on a deer. Edward leaned against the tree with a smile as he watched her. Once she was finished, she dropped the deer and looked at him. "You're staring." She pointed out.

"I have never met a hybrid besides our son, but seeing you feed for the first time makes me feel so proud of you." Edward tells her as he walked over to her. "At first, I didn't want you to be like me." Gabby wondered why he was suddenly confessing. "Yes, I couldn't control myself around you the more I got to know you." She smiled as he touched her cheek. "The more I got to know you, the more I realized I couldn't live without you. The idea of you dying bothered me so much."

"Are you saying that you would have turned me any other way?"

"Yes." He said. "I guess, Riley did me a favor."

Gabby smiled as she kissed him. Edward held her tight as he held her against the tree. They broke apart causing Gabby to smile. "Let's get married tomorrow."

Edward smiled. "Let's do it."
~~~
Alice smiled as she knew tomorrow was going to be amazing. "We're having us a wedding tomorrow!" Alice tells everyone. "There's going to be a lot of people at this wedding. We have a lot of planning to do."

"Anything for Gabriella Swan." Esme says.

"Cullen." Emmett and Jasper said. "It's Gabriella Cullen."

Rosalie laughed as she saw Carlisle who was watching them all. Gabby made them more of a family then what they were before. She was their blessing and Edward truly loved her. "Let's start setting everything up." He tells them. "She wants the wedding tomorrow then we will give her that wedding."

They all smiled as they got to work.
~~~
Bella sat looking at the envelope from her mom. She opened it and glared as her sister was marrying the man she wanted. "NO!"