Nineteen

Gabby stared in shock. She never thought...she was confused. "Edward?" She said gaining his attention. "Are you happy about this child?"

"Yes." He said. "My mate is having a miracle. Thank you, baby."

Gabby knew she would have to call her mom, but the one thing she wasn't looking forward too was telling Bella. She will listen in on her talks with her dad meaning Bella is being told too. Edward kissed her head making her smile. "What?"

"Don't think about it." He said. "You'll be here and away from your sister."

Gabby nodded as Edward wrapped his arms around her. She laid her head against his chest.
~~~
The next day, Gabby and Edward walked through the halls. There was no sign of Bella anywhere's. "Gabby." She looked at Angela. "Are you okay?"

"I'm confused. Why wouldn't I be?"

"We just heard what Bella tried to do to you. She's on house arrest and what has been told that she might be going to a psych ward for help."

Gabby looked at Edward as he was surprised himself. "I haven't been home. Daddy doesn't want me there afraid that Bella might try something again." She says. "I'll go see him today to see what he says."

"Okay."

Gabby looked at Edward who looked just as surprised as she was. "Should we go talk to dad?"

"Yeah. Let's get school over first."
~~~
Charlie walked out of the station to go grab him a lunch when he saw Gabby and Edward. "What brings you two by?"

"Daddy, I have news for one."

"Okay."

"I'm pregnant and we're getting married."

Charlie stared in shock till he hugged her. "This is a miracle. Have you told Renee?"

"She hasn't called me back yet, but I do have something else to ask about." He nodded. "We were at school when Angela walked up to us asking about Bella going to a psych ward. Is that true?"

"Yes." He said. "She's claiming that Edward is her's and that he came back just for her. She's also saying she's seeing him in her room."

Edward gave a disgusted look. "How could I when I'm always with Gabby?"

"That's what I told her." He said. "Then she once again threatened to kill Gabby and once she discovers the pregnancy and the engagement. She will try to kill you, sweetie and I will do what ever it takes to keep you safe."

"She's got us to help too."

Gabby didn't say much as she couldn't believe that her sister was wanting her dead and the thought of her child being in danger. Edward grabbed her hand making her look up at him as Charlie left for his lunch. "She won't touch you or our miracle." He tells her. "I'll kill her before she tries it."

"I'm scared."

Edward pulled Gabby into his arms and kissed her head. "I won't let her hurt you." He said. "I'll always keep you safe."

Gabby looked at him smiling. "I know."

"Let's get you home."

Gabby nodded as she walked to the car. Edward turned her around and kissed her. She knew she was safe and so was the baby. Edward will keep his word. Always does.