Twenty one

Waking up, Gabby looked around till her eyes landed on  Edward. "Hi." She said.

"Hey." He said as he took her hand in his. "How do you feel?"

"My arm hurts." Edward smiled as he kissed her head. "How's the baby?"

"Wonderful." He said. "I'm so glad you're safe. When Charlie called, my heart stopped."

Gabby started crying as Edward picked her up so he could hold her. She thought she was actually going to die or lose her baby in the hands of Bella. Edward kissed her head as Carlisle walked in, but stopped seeing as the two were having a moment. He walked out and saw Charlie. "She's awake, but Edward's in there confronting her."

"Thank you." He said.

"Esme told me to remind her about the tickets to see her mom."

"I'll remind her."

"Thank you."
~~~
Gabby flipped through the channels as her other hand rested on the bump forming. She was slightly confused, but according to Carlisle, the baby seems to grow day by day. Edward walked back in and sat in the chair at her bed. "Hey." She looked at him. "I'm taking you out of Forks for three days."

"Why?"

"Because I think getting you away from here and spending time with your mom helps." He said. "Trail is coming up, you're pregnant and this is just too much on you."

"She's back?"

Edward nodded. "James has been informed."

Gabby nodded and sighed as she laid the remote down. She looked at Edward with tears. "I didn't think she was going to do that." She said. "It wasn't just me she tried to kill, but our baby." Edward watched a tear fall causing him to wipe it as Charlie walked in. "I just went there to get some clothes and she just followed me upstairs. I heard her and turned just for her to start stabbing me."

"Baby, you don't have to tell me anymore."

"He's right, sweetie."

Gabby looked at Edward crying. "I didn't mean for her to hate me so much. I can't be happy with my life because she tried to find ways to kill me. This isn't the only time she tried to kill me."

Edward looked back at Gabby as she started telling them about the cliff, when she was four and taking a bath when Bella tried to drown her. His mate went through hell and no one knew. Gabby felt relieved that she let it all out. "Why didn't you tell anyone, Gabby?"

"I was scared at the time." She said as she looked at Charlie. "This time, I want her gone. She didn't just try to kill me once again, but aimed for my baby. I had enough of her thinking that she can destroy me. I want to live happy with Edward and our baby, daddy."

Charlie smiled as he kissed her head. "I'll let them know you want to testify against her."

Gabby nodded as she yawned. "Get some rest, baby." He said. "I love you."

"I love you." She said as she went back to sleep.

"Is she going?"

"Yes." Edward said. "I'll take her as soon as she is discharged. For now, I think she's safe with me."

"Bella is going away for a very long time."

Edward nodded as Charlie left to answer a call. I hope she's out of our lives forever.