Twenty two

When Gabby was released, Edward kept his word. He got Gabby out of Forks so Victoria wouldn't hurt her. Gabby wasn't going to focus on the redhead or Bella. She just wanted to relax and enjoy her time with Edward and her mom and step dad. Edward looked out the window seeing Gabby relaxing with her hand on the womb. "How is the baby?"

"The knife didn't do any damage. Gabby blocked her." Edward says.

"The thought of it still bothers you." Phil said.

Edward looked at him. "I almost lost her. Gabby means everything to me and so does that baby. When Charlie called, my heart stopped." He said as he knew that Phil believed every single word. "I panicked. All she went there for was clothes just for Bella to attack her because of an obsession Bella has for me."

"Bella was always jealous of Gabby. The girl got attention that she never asked for. She simply ignored them too till you came along. Renee thinks it's destiny. Like the two of you were meant to be."

Edward looked outside to see Gabby looking at him smiling. "We are meant to be."
~~~
That night, Gabby sat reading a book in her room as Phil and Renee were gone on a date. Edward walked in and sat behind her kissing her neck. "Mmhmm." She moaned. "You know that's not helping the pregnant girl."

"I think I am." He says as he took the book and put it to the side. "I almost lost..."

"Edward, please continue what you started and let's forget about that psycho bitch."

Edward smiled as he kissed her. Gabby was happy as her hormones were not helping her one bit. They shared a look before reconnecting.
~~~
The next morning, Gabby was throwing up from the smell of eggs. Edward was in there holding her hair. "Here is some water." Phil said. "Does she have anything for morning sickness?"

"In that blue bag." Edward tells him. "It has her vitamins and Zofran."

Phil went to get it as Renee walked in. "Is she alright?"

"I hate this!" Gabby said as Phil handed over the pill. "Thank you."

Edward watched them walk out. "Baby, do you need to go home?"

"I can't eat." She said. "I think I have to cut my visit short and I don't want too..."

"Gabby, you have hardly ate. You need to go home." Edward says. "I'm worried."

She sighed as she nodded. Edward called Carlisle to tell him that they were coming back early as Gabby can't keep nothing down. He heard Gabby telling her mom that she has to go see her doctor as she can't hold anything down. He sighed as he knew Gabby didn't want to go, but they need to get her to eat.

Gabby walked back in and sighed as she sat down. "I don't want to go, but it's the right thing. I need to eat and mom said the same thing as you. Maybe we can find some answers."

Edward wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. "This won't be the last time you see Renee, Gabby. We can come back when ever, but right now, we have to figure out a way to get you to eat."

Gabby nodded as she laid her head against his chest. "I have to go to court soon." She tells him. "I'm sending Bella off for the rest of our lives. I don't want her hurting me or my baby because of an obsession she has." Edward held her tight as she looked up at him. "I'm ready to go home."

"Let's go home."
~~~
When Edward and Gabby arrived in Forks, the first place they did was go to the Cullen house just for Gabby to be in more pain than what she already is. Carlisle sighed as he wished he knew what to do. Gabby was hungry, but the baby wasn't helping. "Edward." He looked at him. "I think we need to figure something out."

"What do you mean?"

"If she doesn't eat soon, we might need to take the baby or you will lose both of them."

"No." He said. "I can't lose them. Do what you have to do to save my mate and my child."

Carlisle nodded as he walked away to let Edward tell Gabby. Gabby looked at him as she heard every bit of it and cried. "I don't want to die. I don't want to lose this baby."

"I know." He said kissing her head. "Tomorrow, we will be meeting our little miracle."

Gabby smiled as closed her eyes to get sleep. Edward covered her up as he laid down beside her. Alice smiled as them knowing that everything was going to be alright. The baby, Gabby, and Edward will make this family closer than what we were before.