Twenty five

Graduation was something Gabby Swan was looking forward too. When she asked her dad why she was in the same grade as Bella, Bella was held back because she didn't pay much attention. Meaning Bella was showing signs earlier, but no one knew. Isiah started crying causing Gabby to pick him up. "Shh. Mommy's got you."

Isiah looked at her making her smile. Charlie walked in to see his daughter dressed in her cap and gown. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, daddy." She said as she kissed her newborn's head. "Daddy, do you think that everything will finally go back to the way it used to be."

"Yeah." He said. "You will be getting married soon, have more kids...." Charlie sighed. "Gabby, I watched you grow up to be a beautiful girl. Watching you fall in love with Edward was the hardest thing to watch for a father." Gabby smiled. "But I know that you are in good hands with Edward. He loves you and Isiah. I will forever be grateful for him loving you."

Gabby laid Isiah back down and ran into her father's arms. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you, princess."
~~~
Later that day, Gabby sat with her classmates as they listened to the speech. Edward looked back at Gabby as she smiled at him. He would never regret falling in love with Gabriella Swan. Every memory they had built together was amazing. Hearing Gabby's name made him smile as he watched her walk up there. "There's mommy." Charlie tells Isiah. "And the one standing is your daddy."

Edward smiled as he heard Charlie, but didn't look back as he didn't want to be known for hearing them. Gabby took her diploma and looked at Edward then to her dad and son. She had the perfect family.

Once the ceremony ended, Edward walked over to Gabby and picked her up causing her to scream out. "Edward!"

"I love you, Gabby."

"I love you, Edward." The two shared a kiss just to hear someone clear their throat. "Yes, Jasper?"

"We have a party to get to."

Gabby shook her head as she walked over to her dad. She told him about Alice throwing a party, but Charlie actually wanted to spend time with his grandson. Gabby kissed her son's head before hugging her dad. "If you need anything..."

"You're starting to sound like your mother, Gabby." Charlie tells her making her laugh. "Go have fun and spend some alone time with Edward. No more kids for now."

"Tell Edward that."

Jasper laughed as Edward looked at Gabby with a look. She turned to see the look and smiled as she knew she was in trouble. Alice grabbed her hand and dragged her away. "I need to get you all dressed up."

"I'm sure blue jeans will be just fine."

"Not with what I saw. You and Edward..."

"Okay.' Gabby said as Alice laughed.
~~~
Edward was wondering what was taking too long till he saw his fiancée. She looked amazing. "Wow." He mumbled causing Jacob to see his best friend.

"Gross." He said. "She's like a sister."

"Back off." Edward says as Gabby stood in front off him. "Hi."

"Hi."

Jacob cleared his throat causing her to look away to see her best friend. "I heard. How are you and that blood..."

"You call my baby that and I will kill you." She tells him. "Isiah is fine."

Jacob nodded. "Sorry."

Edward grabbed Gabby and dragged her upstairs. Jacob knew there was no point in arguing with her. He looked around the party to see a girl in the corner being shy. Embry noticed and smirked as Jacob ran off leaving him with Quill. "He imprinted."

"Nice."

"Gabby!" He said causing Edward to groan as Gabby looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Who is she?" Jacob asked causing Gabby to look at April.

"April Carter. She's very quiet. I spoke to her a couple of times, but she prefers to be to herself." She said. "Why?"

"She's the one." Was all Jacob said as he walked down to her.

Gabby smiled as she looked at Edward. The two continued up the stairs till Alice stopped them. "The party's over." She tells them. "There's a newborn army coming."

Edward and Gabby looked at one another as they knew. They weren't out of the woods yet. Gabby sighed as they went upstairs with the three pack members and April. "Are you sure she should be here?" Alice asked.

"It's fine." She said. "I knew before Gabby did."

"Really?"

"Yeah." April says. "Gabby, you made him so happy and I want to know you as a friend."

"April, how did you know?"

Edward watched as the two walked out and looked at Alice. "Why is there an army coming?"

"Gabby." She said.

"Hell no. Gabby is finally happy. She's got bloodsuckers to keep her safe, hell, she fell in love with one, had a kid by him and is getting married. Can she not get a break?" Jacob said. "Her sister tried to kill her once and now this. I won't stand by and let someone else harm my best friend."

Edward looked at Jacob with one idea. "Then help me protect her. I can't lose her, Charlie and Renee can't lose her and definitely not Isiah."

Jacob looked back at April and Gabby. He had to keep his best friend alive and make alliances with the Cullens. For April and Gabby's sake. "Deal."
~~~
"So you knew." Gabby said. "How did you know?"

"I like stories and when I heard the story on the Rez, I knew that there was more. So I had this book I had forever and read it." April says. "I kind of connected the pieces after that."

"I'm sorry we never talked much besides class."

"It's fine. You had a lot going on." April says. "I already saw you as my friend because sooner or later, you would have actually came up to me and spoke to me more. Along with Edward."

Gabby laughed. "April, if there is anything you need. Just let me know."

"I just need you as my friend."

"Deal."