Sixteen

Emmett was worried about Gabby. No one hasn't heard from Alice. When the phone started ringing, they all looked at Rosalie. "Is she alive?" She asked as she listened making Emmett and Jasper growled. "I hope she makes it to him in time."

"I will kill Bella Swan."

In Italy, Edward and Gabby looked at the guards as Alice walked in. Gabby kept her arms around Edward as they walked behind the Guards. "I'm right here." He tells her. "Just do what they say."

Gabby nodded as they walked into a room. Aro looked at them and smiled. "Ah. Young Gabby is alive."

"Yes." She said.

"May I?"

Gabby looked at Edward. "He has the same gift, but he has to hold your hand to see what you see."

"You can't read my mind though. How will he?"

Aro grabbed Gabby's hand and saw everything. Edward was shocked that he was able to see everything. He growled as he saw Bella trying to kill Gabby. Aro pulled away. "You are his mate and your sister wants immortality." He said. Gabby nodded as she went to Edward. "Jane."

"No."

Gabby gasped as Edward fell to the ground causing her to run to him. "Stop!" Gabby said as Edward held her shocked as she stood in front of him. Jane was shocked as Gabby held onto Edward.

"Magnificent." Aro says. "Seems like she knows how to control her gift. She is to be turned and for her sister, she will grow old and die." They heard tourist. "I believe it's time for you to go."

Edward and Alice walked away with Gabby. She heard screaming and kept walking with them as she hated the screaming.
~~
At a hotel, Gabby and Edward walked to one room as Alice went to the other. Edward kissed Gabby as he was so happy to have her alive. "Did you feel the pain?"

"Yes." He tells her. "I saw Alice's vision as soon as I went to walk in. I wanted to be with you. That's why I came here."

"Edward, don't ever do that again. Alice came to me and you had made your decision into coming here. It broke my heart thinking you were killing yourself because of a vision that didn't happen."

Edward kissed her making her smile. "I will never lose you. Not now..."

"Not ever." Gabby says as she kissed him.

Edward didn't care anymore. He had to have her. Gabby knew where this was going as he took her shirt off. Edward looked at her as she nodded for him to continue.
~~~
Charlie saw Bella in the kitchen and cleared his throat. "You tried to kill your sister."

"Edward is mine, dad."

"No he's not. I've seen the love that boy shows for Gabby and from here on out you are grounded."

"What?"

"I also need you to sit down as I'm not taking chances of you killing your sister." He said showing her the house arrest bracelet.

Bella screamed in anger as she did as told. Gabby was alive and that didn't settle right for her. Time to figure something else out.
~~~
In Italy, Edward held Gabby as she slept. The memory of them having sex came back making him smile. They were heading home soon meaning he had to wake her up. "Gabby."

"Hmm?"

"We need to get ready."

Gabby raised up and looked at him. "I have something else in mind first." She tells him as she got on top of him. "My turn to be in control."

Edward closed his eyes as Gabby took charge. She moaned out as she started moving making Edward flip them. They looked at one another before sharing a kiss as they continued.

In the other room, Alice knew that they have to talk about Gabby. She called Jasper and sighed. "When we get back, we have to have a meeting."

"Why?"

"They want Gabby to be turned."