Ten

Edward looked at Gabby as she was ready to go. "Are we ready?"

"No, she's not." Emmett said as he walked in. "You two are not going any where's."

Edward looked at him as Gabby wondered why. "Emmett wants to spend time with you along with Jasper." He says. "Apparently, they think I hog you and it's not fair for them to not know the new member."

Gabby nodded as she looked at Edward. "We have all the time in the world to go someplace." She tells him as she kissed his cheek. "Plus, Emmett said something about driving my Jeep if he won a game against me."

Edward nodded as she followed them. Jasper stopped and looked at Edward. "I can tell she loves you." He tells him. "She's really important to us and I would like to know her as a person instead of your mate."

"That was how I thought and still do." Edward says. "I think I can wait to get her out of town."

Jasper chuckled as he heard Gabby and Emmett arguing over who was winning. "I think Emmett finally has the sister he was hoping for."

Edward nodded as they walked downstairs to watch. Esme smiled as she saw everyone watching Gabby and Emmett. Rosalie smiled a bit as Emmett was having fun. Jasper was calm with Gabby around, Alice was more talkative the usual, Carlisle smiled at their laughters as he walked up behind Esme. "Gabby made us more of a family."

"That she did."
~~~
Later that day, Gabby smiled as she was cuddling with Edward. "Today was fun." She tells him. "I got to know them better and I got to know you some more."

"Despite having to deal with your sister calling you and demanding you to come home..."

"I'm ignoring her." She says. "We need to plan something that will make her leave us all alone, but we can think about that later."

Edward nodded as he kissed her head. "Gabby, I know you want to go to prom, but what if I take you out to dinner afterwards."

Gabby looked at him and smiled. "I would love that." She said. "I hope that you like my dress."

"I can't wait to see it."
~~~
Prom night and Bella was dressed to impress. She walked downstairs first as Gabby was still in the process of getting ready. Edward didn't budge as he knew who it was. Charlie smiled at his oldest, but he noticed the look causing him to sigh. "Bella, Edward really cares for your sister and you need to accept that." He tells her. "Just go have fun."

Bella scoffed as she walked over to the door way just as Gabby was walking down. With a flower in his hand, Edward stood up and walked over to the stairs to see Gabby walking down with a smile on her face. Gabby noticed the way he looked at her making her blush. "Hi."

"You look beautiful."

Gabby smiled as she was handed the flower. "Thank you." She said kissing him. "Are we ready?"

"Yes, we are." Edward said as they started leaving.

"What about me?" Bella asked.

"Easy." Gabby says. "You have a truck. Drive yourself there."

Bella couldn't believe the remark Gabby made as she left. Edward busted out laughing as they walked out. "That was too good." He said as he kissed her. "Let's get the night started."

"I do want to ask one thing before we leave." She said gaining his attention. "I don't care when and I won't pressure you, but I want you to turn me anytime you think I need to be turned."

"I will." He said as he kissed her. "I love you, Gabby."

"I love you, Edward."