Twenty

Gabby had a plan. Go straight to school, get through the day, and take her exams. The one thing she was absolutely sure about doing was avoiding Bella. She hasn't left yet, but something tells her that whatever she has up her sleeve will send her off once and for all. "Baby?"

"Hey."

"You're thinking and I can't read your mind right now."

"I'm scared." She tells him. "Bella knows about this baby and...I don't want her harming this little miracle."

Edward pulled Gabby into a hug and kissed her head. "Baby, don't worry about her. You have me, Alice and Jasper to keep you safe. Bella won't come near you. If she does, she can be sent to a ward where she can grow old and die just like Aro said."

Gabby nodded as she rested her head against his chest. She was terrified about someone hurting her unborn child. Edward kissed her head as he knew she was worried, but he is there with her. He won't let Bella harm Gabby and their child.
~~~
Gabby had to go to her house to get some clothes. Bella heard the door open then heard the one voice she was not wanting to hear. "Daddy, I came to get some clothes."

"Okay."

Gabby went straight up to her room as Bella followed with something in her hand. She walked straight in to see Gabby packing. "You should have died the day I pushed you off that cliff. That child should be mine. Everything that Edward gave you should be mine." She said as she pulled the knife out. "Now I will have everything that I wanted."

"Daddy!" Gabby screamed out as Bella stabbed her in the arm.

Charlie ran upstairs as he heard Gabby screaming. He ran in and tackled his oldest daughter to the ground. "Bella, that's enough." He said. "You are here by under arrest and are going to get help."

"Let me go!" Bella screamed out.

Charlie cuffed Bella to the bed as he ran to his youngest. "I'm calling 911."

Gabby nodded a little bit, but was getting dizzy from the blood she was losing. Charlie hung the phone up and grabbed a shirt from her closet to put on her wounds. "Gabby, stay awake." He said as he heard the ambulance and the police. "Come on."

"Dad, let me go!"

"No, Bella. You screwed up when you tried to kill your sister and her baby. This time, your not getting what you want."

Bella screamed as the cops came into the room as Charlie carried Gabby to the ambulance. "Make sure they monitor the baby."

"How far along is she?"

"I don't know." Charlie said. "I haven't had the chance to ask her."

They nodded as they put a passed out Gabby in the ambulance. Charlie walked in as Bella was begging Charlie to let her go. He grabbed the phone and dialed Edward's number. "Edward, it's Gabby. She came here to get more of her clothes just for Bella to stab her. The baby is safe as it was just her arm and hand." Charlie sighed. "She should have called me to get her clothes, but I'm on my way to the hospital. Okay. See you soon."
~~~
Edward arrived at the hospital. He got out of his car and ran straight in. "Gabriella Swan." He said.

"She's in recovery."

Edward walked straight to Gabby's room. He opened the door and smiled as he saw her sound asleep. "She's going to be fine." Carlisle said. "The baby is fine and is growing a little more. I can't exactly tell how far along she is with the baby's growth."

"Will she be okay carrying the baby?" Edward asked.

"She's going to be fine. Besides the growth, she seems to be having a normal pregnancy." Carlisle said. "She's going to be a wonderful mother for protecting her baby."

Edward looked at Gabby smiling. "Yeah. She will be an amazing mom."